By Akihiko Monden
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A katakana can be stood in a line and let's be familiar with a katakana!
This application is a simple intellectual training game for study "Japanese Katakana" by sets tips to block.
Please play together with family.
Object age: Aged 3 and over
- A sound effect does not come out.
- If all can be set correctly, a circle adorned with petals can be got.
[The operation method]
1. Choose Mode on Title Screen.
2. Check "Asobikata" and Touch Screen.
3. Since Top of Tray and Katakana is Displayed from Upper Part of Screen, Drag Arbitrary Tops and Place on block of the Same Character.
4. When it Makes a Mistake to block, it Will be Exchanged if Other Tops are Placed from Top.
5. It is an end when all are placed.
When all circles adorned with petals simple when there is a top which is not right place correctly, a circle adorned with petals (it was able to improve very much) is displayed.
6. The inside of a play and after an end return to a title by it "returning" of the upper part of a screen.
It plays from the beginning by "it redoes."
Yasashii... The top of a tray does not rotate. A katakana is displayed on Massu. Please place a top according to Massu's katakana.
Futuu ... The top of a tray is rotating. A katakana is displayed on Massu. Please put on a top, recognizing the hiragana of the top which rotated.
Muzukasii.. The top of a tray is rotating. A katakana is not displayed on Massu. Recognizing the hiragana of the top which rotated, please consider where a top is put and place.
What's New in Version 1.1
changed image in how to play.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 26, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Akihiko Monden
- © PowerBEANS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.