iTerminal - SSH Telnet Client
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTerminal is a simple yet very powerful SSH and Telnet client on your iPhone and iPad. You can connect to remote servers through SSH or Telnet with iTerminal.
Supported features include:
- Connect to your servers using user name/password or private key authentication through SSH.
- Connect to your servers using Telnet.
- Support Server List.
- Support exporting Server info to and importing Server info from iCloud. Now Server info can be easily transferred among different versions and devices.
- Support to connect through Socks 5 Proxy Server.
- Support history of Recent Tasks.
- Support Private Key Management and encrypted PEM and PPK keys up to 4096 bit long.
-- Support importing key files from and exporting key files to your iCloud Drive. You now can easily import a key file from your iCloud Drive by copying your key file to your iCloud Drive under /iterminal/key folder.
- Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
With its simple interfaces, iTerminal provides the easiest way to securely connect to your remote servers on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTerminal/iTerminal_overview.php.
What's New in Version 4.01
added new ads networks.
Functional but slow
Everything requires a horizontal scrolling action to view the output. There's no horizontal view or option to change the terminal width. Very inconvenient. However, the program does work. I didn't use it long enough to test ssh key login, just password.
Ads are non-intrusive. They even disappear in terminal view so as to not waste valuable screen space. Very thoughtful.
Giving 2 stars only because of the scrolling issue/inability to set term size.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 19, 2016
- Version: 4.01
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Comc Soft Corporation
- © ComcSoft Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.