Civil War The Battle Game
By The Bitstreamers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Civl War The Battle Game, play either the Union or the Confederacy in an hex based strategy/board war game. Included battles are Brandy Station, Chickamauga and Fredericksburg. Play versus the computer or a friend on the same iPad.
* Three battles (Brandy Station / Chickamauga / Fredericksburg)
* Two different unit graphical styles (selectable)
* Figures bases that can be switched on/off
* Line of sight that can be switched on/off
* 3 A.I. levels (low/medium/high)
* In game overview map showing unit positions and state
* In game objectives screen
* Many units being present during a battle (69 in Fredericksburg)
* Buildings are based on original buildings in case photos exist
* Pre-game and in-game help
What's New in Version 1.9
on iOS 8.0 the OverviewMap kept appearing after touching a spot on the map
Same battles graphics to busy
Played your other game Battle Fields Civil War loved it, but wasn't that impressed with this one. Same battles only different graphics and only 3 at that. Your other game played like a board game and I liked that. And it had more battles hope you come out with more just like that one Gaines Mill, Antietam, Chancellorville, Siege of Vicksburg, or Chattanooga. Hopefully some of these are in the making.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 28, 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Bitstreamers
- © The Bitstreamers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.