Civil War The Battle Game
By The Bitstreamers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Civl War The Battle Game, play either the Union or the Confederacy in an hex based strategy/board war game. Included battles are Brandy Station, Chickamauga and Fredericksburg. Play versus the computer or a friend on the same iPad.
* Three battles (Brandy Station / Chickamauga / Fredericksburg)
* Two different unit graphical styles (selectable)
* Figures bases that can be switched on/off
* Line of sight that can be switched on/off
* 3 A.I. levels (low/medium/high)
* In game overview map showing unit positions and state
* In game objectives screen
* Many units being present during a battle (69 in Fredericksburg)
* Buildings are based on original buildings in case photos exist
* Pre-game and in-game help
What's New in Version 1.5
* Clearer combat unit info panels
* Font changed for more readable messages and buttons
* Menu / Instructions / Settings style changed
* Game Center Leader Board usage when playing against High AI
* Improved enemy selection (AI)
* Resume game feature
* Enemy defense bar is shown if destination marker is adjacent to enemies
* Improved scrolling
Very fun, pickup and play, strategy game. Love the simplicity of the gameplay. Other hex strategy games try to over complicate. Also the battles are well researched. Where's version 2? Give us more. :)
Really enjoy this game and ready for more battles (gettysburg?)!
Needs ability to speed up AI turns if desired. Also more scenarios.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 03, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: The Bitstreamers
- © The Bitstreamers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.