By Stone Blade Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The exciting new digital collectible game from the makers of Ascension: Deckbuilding Game and Magic: the Gathering.
SolForge is a revolutionary new digital collectible game that will redefine the genre, designed specifically to take advantage of the mobile space. Start your account with free cards and earn cards every day by playing!
"...one of the best demos on our showfloor." - Penny Arcade
"SolForge is a fun game, and it looks amazing" - Gamerfront.com
"Looks fantastic...I was able to jump in and start playing right away" - Wired.com
- Start with two free decks, and earn additional cards just by playing
- Challenge your friends or play against AI opponents with multiple levels of difficulty
- Simple to learn, difficult to master.
- User-Friendly Tutorial to get you playing right away
- Unique leveling mechanic transforms your cards as you play
What's New in Version 5.0.8
- Play unique and challenging missions to earn rewards. More Missions coming soon!
- An old power is returning and the world of Solforge will never be the same with the release of Reign of Varna, featuring 48 all new cards to collect and play!
Performance Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Moar Faster!
- Users can now view old rewards and updates from the same game session
Fun but disappointed with campaign
So, this is an awesome game. It takes strategy, skill, and LOTS of money to build a good deck, but I'm one of those that doesn't mind spending money on a game that I have the option to play for free. The developers have to get paid somehow and, I presume, a lot of time must go into building a game like this.
Regarding the new campaign mode, I like a challenge, but come on! I've been seeing the campaign mode button blacked out for so long. I checked every time there was an update, hoping that they finally had it done, I was so excited for it! I made it to the Tempy's Mastery campaign and I'm giving up. There are just too many broken gameplay rules for it to be fun for me. Maybe I just don't have the right combo in my deck to beat it. Has anyone made it passed that one? I'd love to know at least that it was possible.
Great game, love the new cards!
Solforge is a very fun collectible card game that really takes advantage of the digital platform. This version adds campaign mode and has cards that spring into play from your hand when your opponent makes certain moves.
I notice a lot of complaints about the game crashing -- I wish Stoneblade had found a better way to inform us that we needed to delete the old version before upgrading. They sometimes seem to imagine that everyone who plays the game is the kind of dedicated player who reads the announcements on Facebook or their web site. They really should have provided an alert inside the app or in the description of the update here in iTunes.
Good and bad
I freaked out when I saw that they added campaign and simply jumped into the updated game. Although I am having trouble creating a game with the computer or anyone online and when I try to create a deck it works until I wish to add a card to the deck in both situations it just exits the app immediately. Also when I go to collection and try to load a deck it does the same thing. Hopes that the makers read this .
And to fix my problems all I had to do was to delete the app then reinstall it. Do not worry about your cards they will be there. So now I give it five stars thanks guys for the advice
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 699 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stone Blade Entertainment
- © Stone Blade Entertainment 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 2750 Gold$9.99
- Bundle of 5600 Gold$19.99
- Bundle of 1300 Gold$4.99
- Bundle of 14400 Gold$49.99
- Bundle of 30000 Gold$99.99
- Alloyin Starter Deck$4.99
- Nekrium Starter Deck$4.99
- Tempys Starter Deck$4.99
- Uterra Starter Deck$4.99
- Alloyin Skin$1.99