Instant Fitness : 600+ exercises, 100+ workouts, home workout trainer, on-the-go personal fitness trainer by Fitness Buddy and Instant Heart Rate
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Fitness Buddy: the top weight-training and fitness application in the world
- Featured on ESPN and Details Magazine
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker as the most comprehensive fitness database
- And praised by many other reputable publications.
Take charge and unleash the real you.
Working out has never been this easy and convenient at home or on the go. Simply press play and achieve the summer-ready body you have always wanted without leaving the comfort of your home. For the busy traveler, resume your fitness regimen at your hotel without skipping a beat.
Instant Fitness is the groundbreaking solution to bringing personal training into your home and hotel room. It has become the go-to application to working out without going to the gym and without equipment.
There’s no longer the need to devote your precious time to planning your workouts. Tell Instant Fitness which workout you want to do and it will lead you through our curated workouts with voice cues and step-by-step animations.
Tons of Unique Exercises
- Comprehensive exercises for bodyweight only, dumbbells and resistance bands
- Exercise photos, videos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Favorite your exercises
120+ Curated Workout Circuits
- Carefully tailored workouts that can be done at home
- Quick workouts that fits perfectly into your busy schedule
- Comprehensive workout database that caters to your fitness goals
- Winter sports workouts (ice hockey, snowboarding, skiing, ice skating, speed skating)
- Cardiovascular sports workouts (cycling, running)
- Routines specific to you and your equipment (bodyweight only, dumbbell, resistance bands, etc.)
- Automatic workout logging (no need to manually log your data ever again!)
- See your finished workouts in your timeline or calendar
- Find your favorite exercises with the search bar
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your fitness experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Instant Fitness.
What's New in Version 1.3
- sport workouts update
Not a "full featured" app
You can only log workout routines that are predestined. Has exercise library but you cannot use to log individual exercises. You cannot create your own (exercise or routine). I bought this app because the developer's Argus app boasts that it integrates info from this app and Fitness Buddy (though in reality, Argus does not yet import workout details from Fitness Buddy). As a result, this is a good stand alone app as long as you don't mind getting an ad to try Fitness Buddy when you tap the Gym button to try to add exercises it deems exclusive to gym (such as using an elliptical). As far as functionality, this is just a freeware version of Fitness Buddy that costs money. Buy Fitness Buddy if you're trying to pick between the two. If you just love the simple design of Instant Fitness, I wouldn't spend money on it until it adds all of the features it implies to have!
Voice Trainer is Horrible
Exercises are great and I like that basic equipment is included (but optional).
However, I absolutely hate the voice trainer during a workout. Please give some options to change this! I really don't like how he counts for you. What if someone goes at a faster or slower pace? I don't like how much time is unnecessarily spent by the voice trainer before an exercise. I hate how he says "Just oneee settttt". That is so repetitive before an exercise. When i workout, I have adrenaline flowing, I want to get to business, stop wasting my time. I'm also a bit shaky, so I would like bigger buttons.
I would prefer a very simple voice instruction at the start of each exercise (similar to Sworkit), and then no counting.
Love this app! It has such a great variety of exercises! I've been using it religiously for the past 8 months and have gotten in terrific shape! I have two suggestions though that I think would this app 5 stars. First is is like to be able to customize your own routine. The preset workouts are great, but is like to change them up a bit, but keep the pace where the routine is counting reps and time for you. And second, I'd like to be able to play music at the same time. You can't run your iPod and this app simultaneously. Other than that, I highly recommend it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © 2013 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Set of 3 Running Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Cycling Sports Conditioning Workouts $4.99
- Set of 3 Ice Hockey Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Skiing Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Snowboarding Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99
- Set of 3 Speed Skating Sports Conditioning Workouts $4.99
- Set of 3 Ice Skating Sports Conditioning Workouts$4.99