PowerSlyde – The fun way to share.
We answer the question – “What apps do you have?”
Discovery – Referral - Community
• Discovery – Compare your apps to your friends apps.
• Referral – Use the power of “signaling”. In the presence of little or no information people do what their friends say, and when there is too much information, people do what their trusted friends say.
• Community – Unlock the power of your community to discover great new apps.
With PowerSlyde you can easily:
• See what apps your friends have.
• Create collections of your favorite apps.
• Refer single apps or entire collections.
• Manage your privacy settings, so your friends only see the apps
you’re comfortable sharing.
In – App Purchase:
• Available but not required.
• For power users who are interested in sharing on a large - scale
• Uses same technology platform with same functionality and
• Can refer apps to groups of specified users who share similar
• Great Time Saver!
Thanks for updating to the latest version of PowerSlyde! Version 1.1 comes with the following new features and defect fixes:
• There is now a ‘Help’ option in the main pull-out menu, which provides access to a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
• Also within the ‘Help’ area, Members can submit a question or report an issue to PowerSlyde
• The Welcome screen is improved so that new Members will have more instructions on how to start using PowerSlyde
• Sharing apps to a Facebook friend now posts a message to your Facebook wall, as well as your friend’s wall; from Facebook, your friend can directly link to the App Store to review and download the app you shared
• The profile picture displayed with another Member’s recommendation of apps to you (which shows on the Home screen) has been changed to be that Member’s picture; previously we were showing your picture
• The experience on the Share screen is improved, so that apps you’ve already shared stay grayed out (so you don’t try to share them again); also an issue was fixed where scrolling through the list of apps caused part of the screen header to disappear
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Customer Service!
I don't have to say that the idea for this app is useful, time-saving, or unique; you already know that if you've made it all the way to the reviews. So, here are the things you may not have found out before opening the application.
1) There is a 'Log-In with Facebook' button on the very first page. Warning It will not work for approximately 20% of iOS devices, THIS IS BEING FIXED! In about a month, (hopefully less,) we will see an update that fixes the problem for us 1/5 who can't seem to get it to work.
2) The application list is a bit lax, well, more than a bit. I download a lot of very obscure games and up and coming ideas that I figured probably would not come up, I was correct. I would like to say, however, that just like with any other database, there's must be built from scratch. Time can only see our selection diversify.
3) Finally, how I got the information for my first point. The team they have for customer service is by far the most accommodating I've dealt with for any application, (not to mention most other services/products.)
I highly recommend this application to anyone able to download it.
A good user friendly app that let's you organize, share and explore new apps. You can see what apps your friends are downloading and your friends can see what app you have. In a way this app is similar to Instagram, but instead of photos they use apps. The interface PowerSlyde uses is very easy and simple from the first time launching the app. Good app if you want to organize your apps all in one place.
Excited about the possibilities
Right now, I can't find any friends who have this app and it would not allow me to sign on with Facebook. However, I do like the idea of seeing what other apps my friends are using as well as sharing the apps I find helpful.
- Shared2you, Inc.
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Shared2you, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Group Sharing $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.