Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zen-Goyomi 2013(Zen Calendar) was introduced from China to Japan in the mid-sixth century and based on the ancient Japanese calendar with the Japanese unique interpretation that has been used throughout the ages for approximately 1200 years from the Heian period.
It is a tool to depict daily fortune by comprehensible interpretations. Would you like to make use of the calendar stuffed with much ancient wisdom for a guideline of your daily life?
Let's find the most ideal day for shopping, moving, traveling, wedding, new business registration, business opening, new construction, investment, and savings!
Data from December 2010 to January 2014 is available.
== Key Features ==
- Monthly calendar display
- Tear-Off calendar display
- The mail transmitting function was added.
- Search for Good Day/Bad Day for Twenty-Seven Mansions
(The tool uses the data of Twenty-Seven Mansions basis allocated from Twenty-Eight Mansions excluding Gyu [Ox or β of Capricorn ]. )
- Search for Rokuyo (Six-Day of Buddhist Cycle)
- Search for Main Senjitsu* ( Man-Bai**/Sanrin-bou***/Fu-jouju**** )
* Auspicious date selection by the astrological information on the calendar (Senjitsu)
** Even the smallest beginning can generate a greatest profit (Man-bai)
*** Bad influence on your friends or neighbors (Sanrin-bou)
**** No accomplishment day
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Dec 10, 2012
- Version: 1.00
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Xenlon Corporation
- © Xenlon Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.