Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor & Pulse Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR - yep, that’s possible!
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your iPhone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
The perfect beat!
This app is just what I needed to make sure I was getting the best work out for my body. My heart accelerators quickly during intense work outs. This app helps keep my heart in a good fat burn zone and out of the danger zone. I also like that I can monitor my mood during the time of test and make specific notes. I would totally recommend this app to anyone who wants to know more about what there heart is telling them. Happy apping!
I found this app to be extremely variable in how it responded and not nearly as accurate as it should be. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. The constant ad flow is annoying. They force you to give up your email address and then the fun begins. The emails trying to get you to buy their services flow a little too often. The go and try to unsubscribe. It will take you about an hour to figure out how. They’ve buried it deep within their website and it’s quite difficult to find. I deleted the app after a few weeks and replaced with another one that has proved quite satisfactory and very accurate.
Works for me!
I tried a few of these apps but this 1 is the 1 that gives me the most accurate reading,some of the others either can't read me or the pulse rate takes too big of a change but when I use this 1 it has been what I consider to be the easiest to use and most accurate and I don't have to take my pain in the neck case off (which is good cas I don't even know how)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.