Perfect for your HIIT workouts, circuit and interval training. This easy-to-use interval timer app with voice feedback allows you to focus on your workouts (the most important thing!). You don’t have to stare at your watch - all you have to do is get moving and the interval timer app will tell you what’s next.
Set as many timers on your iPhone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your workout intervals (workout, rest period, sets, reps) and construct unique, personalized interval workouts!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Customize your timer with various activity phases:
* Rest period
- Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your iPhone and clock is a problem of the past
- Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
- Determine sets of workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your circuit
- Displays both total time and remaining time
Use our timer app while training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, bodyweight exercises or other fitness activities! The Runtastic Timer app is also a great fit for those engaging in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), interval training, or bootcamp-style circuit training!
The countdown is on! Download the practical Runtastic Timer app today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
New in the Runtastic Timer app:
- We've made a couple of improvements to make sure the app is fully functioning for you. Just install the update and continue using the app :)
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite training app!
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the money
Sorry but this timer isn’t worth the money. The layout and interface is perfect. However the functionality is poor. If you do interval training you can’t set different training or rest times during one training. You have to keep the app open on the front screen, otherwise the timer will pause. For example if you are „resting“ and switch to another app in the meantime it pauses. Limits the volume of your music. You’ll only get max 70% volume while using the app. There are enough other apps which which don’t look as nice but are at least free with equal functionality.
I like almost everything about this app except two things. One is that it lowers the volume of your music while running. Other apps restore the listening volume, this one definitely needs that feature. Also, if you change anything with your reps or sets during the workout you lose your progress. I wish it would give you the option to continue with changes to the current workout or start a new one.
Tried to buy...
Hi, I like the app so far I’m only using it for abs at the moment which are timed rather than doing by reps.
I like that I can listen to it and don’t have to look at a counter. I was interested in buying it but when I tap the button in the help menu to buy it for $1.99 nothing happens.
I certainly hope that I don’t see a charge for multiple downloads or something I didn’t get. As a developer I think you’d want to make sure this works.
- 60.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Fitness and Tabata Timers $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.