The Photo Cookbook – Vegetarian
By ditter.projektagentur GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Photo Cookbook – Vegetarian presents a variety of delicious vegetarian recipes that are all easy to prepare. Included are meatless classics such as wild mushroom omelet or potato gnocchi with walnut pesto, but also exquisite concoctions such as roasted root soup with ginger & crème fraîche, warm red lentil salad with goat cheese, spiced parsnip gratin with ginger cream, or red cabbage stuffed with mushrooms, nuts & rice, to name just a few.
The app is like a private cooking class in your own kitchen with an experienced chef who explains the preparation process. Stunning photographs, elegantly displayed in high resolution on your iPad, illustrate every step.
Every recipe starts with a photograph of all the ingredients used in the process. This way you can check at one glance whether you have all the groceries on hand before preparing the dish.
The cooking instructions are easy, clear, and concise. Along with the pictures, this helps novice cooks and experts alike remember even the small details. Each recipe is concluded by an illustration of the finished dish, complete with a serving suggestion.
The app contains 60 recipes, divided into four chapters: “soups & appetizers” “salads & light meals”, “family meals” and “special occasions”. The recipes in each chapter are illustrated in four columns on an overview page. Chapters can be scrolled vertically, so that you can play with your choices and visually decide on a dish to prepare.
Features at a glance:
- 60 vegetarian recipes and over 500 high-resolution photos
- All recipes are easy to prepare
- All recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- Search function for ingredients and recipes
- Ingredient lists can be emailed
- Mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page
- You can add your own notes to recipes
- Ingredients provided with consumer information (retrieved with a tap on the respective ingredient)
The app follows the concept of “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy”, which is a worldwide success.
The content of this app is also available as a book by Parragon Books: “Vegetarian – Step-by-Step“.
What's New in Version 3.0
Optimized for iOS 7
Nice variety of recipes.
There are many different ingredients included in these recipes so there are no real repetitions of flavors. All are easy to make and the ones I have tried are delicious.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 25, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 303 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- © ditter.projektagentur GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.