Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Novation Launchkey is a powerful and unique synthesiser for iPad.
Launchkey includes 80 exciting synth sounds for performing and producing music. It is based on Novation synthesizer technology, so it sounds amazing.
Launchkey gives you a fast and fun way to play with sound. Change each sound instantly using the interactive and hands on graphics to take your music to new dimensions. Just play a note and start moving things!
• Powerful synth engine
• Dynamic performance area
• 80 exciting patches
• Two-octave on-screen keyboard
• CoreMIDI network input
• Background audio
• Audiobus 2 support
• Amazing integration with the Novation Launchkey hardware
Use your Novation Launchkey and Launchkey Mini hardware to control every part of the synth from specially designed control hardware:
• Control the app control knobs with the 8 hardware knobs
• Switch between performance nodes with the bottom row of pads
• Access favourites with the top row of pads (store a favourite by holding the top round button and then tapping a pad)
• Control amp and modulation envelopes from the 8 hardware faders (Launchkey 49/61 key model only)
• Control the app volume from the hardware master fader (Launchkey 25/49/61 only)
• Control the app arpeggiator from the Play, Stop and Loop buttons (Launchkey 25/49/61 only)
• Switch between the Novation Launchkey and Novation Launchpad apps using the hardware ‘Track’ buttons
The Novation Launchkey comes in 25, 49 and 61 note sizes. For more information please visit http://www.novationmusic.com/launchkey
For more information on the Novation Launchkey Mini please visit http://www.novationmusic.com/midi-controllers/launchkey-mini
Launchkey is compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3. Supports iOS 7 and iOS 8.
For more information please visit: http://www.novationmusic.com/answerbase/en/
For support please contact: http://www.novationmusic.com/answerbase/en/contact.php
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 1.7
• Compatibility with iOS 8
• Compatibility with Audiobus 2 and Inter-App Audio
• Supports state saving in Audiobus 2
Love the app, but...
There is one thing that doesn't amaze me with the channels in NLK (Novation Launch Key)
1. I can't use multiple instruments on novation launchkey for Auxy.
2. Channels are not used as inputs, I would call them presets because I see no purpose for people using multiple channels on an IPad app in this case and one instrument device.
But if a device is inputed into the iPad like a keyboard of a sort, I would put it to omni. Omni would be a channel that is as if no matter what kind of channel you put, it will have the same instrument. But if you put the midi setting in NLK to ch. 1 and you put channel one as an output. But if you select ch. 2 as an input and you have Auxy output as a ch. 1 and the other as ch. 2, you won't be able to hear the one with ch. 1 because there is only one input assigned to the other while the other output doesn't have an input assigned for it. It would be very great if channels are like presets or at least inputs to work as if an instrument is like a project.
This is a great app. A little repetitive, and seemingly locked into a limited scope of sounds ...but has great potential ...especially if it becomes usable with launchpad app ...and other Novation apps. Overall I gave 5 stars because it works well, and has been thought out for beginners ... And this app has the potential to go from great to legendary ...
I've supported the novation line of products (launchkey 49, launchpad 12 iap soundpacks and counting not including fx, and about to jump in with a launchpad pro) but now looking for a little love from novation for their launchkey app. I'm hoping for some midi fun, or some fresh new way to make new synth sounds. Anything, really. Give the app some love. It has some potential.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 12, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.