By GrumpyJim Consulting and Publishing Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For those wanting more than the basic functionality of L2MPG - and want to get rid of the ads) - this paid app will of course do the conversion from Litres/100km to MPG and back again, but also allows a quick and easy way to calculate fuel economy.
Regarding the conversion utility, this is useful for anyone who goes shopping for a vehicle, or is out at a car show, and
1) gets told what the fuel economy ratings are in L/100km; and
2) then looks at the salesperson and say "What is that in mpg?"; and then
3) get a look that implies you are some kind of dinosaur...
The 'at the dealer' tab in this app will tell you the answer instantly - and you'll look cool and tech-savvy getting the answer.
Also useful, of course, for the salesperson who is getting the blank stares from the customer.
The 'at the pump' tab allows an easy fuel economy calculation. Enter the distance traveled and fuel used, and it will supply three calculations: MPG (UK), MPG (US), and L/100k. You can even do on the fly calculations changing units used for calculations with a simple tap, instead of constantly having to go into settings to set or pick them. To clear the data and start fresh, just shake!
What's New in Version 2.0
- The tabs have been reversed based on user feedback. The main tab is now "At the pump".
- Minor layout and functionality issues corrected for IOS7.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GrumpyJim Consulting and Publishing Inc.
- © Grumpyjim Consulting and Publishing Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.