HVAC Psychrometric Chart
By ASHRAE, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HVAC Psychrometric Chart app is the first truly interactive graphical psychrometric chart for the iPad, and it includes both IP and SI units.
Using your finger, you can easily plot HVAC and other psychrometric processes on the iPad screen while you are out in the field, save the graphs, and then email the graph and results to yourself or clients. The HVAC Psych Chart app includes the following features and functionality:
1. Displays a fully customizable psychrometric chart in both landscape and portrait modes.
2. Allows you to customize the graph in many different ways including specifying the psychrometric chart line colors, chart background color, hide/display status of chart lines, point colors, process line colors, units of graph values, and the min/max limits of the chart.
3. Using your finger, you can plot as many points as you want on the screen. As you move your finger around the graph, the psychrometric properties at the top of the screen dynamically update . In addition, you can double-tap a point to display the point properties and then edit them.
4. Create psychrometric processes by plotting points then connecting them with process lines. Also, create custom labels anywhere on the chart.
5. After you have completed creating the chart, you can email a list of all the points and their properties along with a PDF of the chart, itself.
6. Create an unlimited number of psychrometric chart projects. Also, you can create templates that you can reuse over and over again.
7. Zoom in or out of the chart by "pinching" the iPad screen so as to view items in more detail.
8. Display sensible heat ratio (SHR) line
9. Display psych process line as curved along 100% RH line.
What's New in Version 1.3
1. Displays smoother transition of the 100% RH line when going below 32 deg F.
2. Allows user to display a sensible heat ratio (SHR) line through any point at an angle equal to the sensible to total heat load %. Also, allows user to plot an additional point(s) along the SHR line.
3. Allows user to display any psychrometic process line as curved
4. Updated help
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 15, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ASHRAE, Inc.
- © 2013 ASHRAE. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.