BatchPhoto — Batch Convert, Resize, Date Stamp, and Watermark Photos
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"If you need time/date stamps, image type conversion, size changes, basic touch-up, or watermarks applied to your photographs, BatchPhoto will allow you to do this simply."
— Steve's Digicams - http://bit.ly/ZDuZlZ
"Filters and effects are really what make BatchPhoto special. Features in editing your batch are very, very extensive. Every filter you can imagine is available in BatchPhoto"
— MakeUseOf Review - http://bit.ly/17dsKrO
Do you have hundreds of photos on your Mac waiting to be sorted out and edited? With BatchPhoto it doesn't matter if you have just a few or thousands of them, it will be just as easy & fast to edit them!
Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation. Here is what you can do:
Transform & Adjust
• Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space;
• Automatically Rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape based on the embedded metadata;
• Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches;
• Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel;
• Crop a rectangular section from multiple images at once
Convert & Rename
• Convert to and from 170 image formats, including JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG and more;
• Create PDF albums from multiple digital photos for easy sharing;
• Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras;
• Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names
Annotate & Decorate
• Automatically stamp the original Date/Time (as recorded by the digital camera) on photos;
• Protect photos with text and logo Watermarks;
• Add single or multi-line Text Comments to pictures in bulk;
• Decorate photos with beautifully designed graphical frames like Grunge, Vintage, Picture or Shape
Special Effects & Touch-Ups
• Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black & White, Oil Paint, Charcoal Sketch and more;
• Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, and more;
• Use the Auto Contrast filter to simply adjust the contrast for multiple pictures
• Take advantage of multi-core CPUs to edit and convert thousands of images in one session;
• Upload images to Flickr, FTP or send via email in the same session;
• Use predefined or custom defined profiles to improve productivity;
• Use scripts to automate tasks and run the app from the command-line
What's New in Version 4.2
• Powerful new Details view in Step 1 for visualizing and sorting thousands of images
• Sort photos in Step 1 by Name, Type, Date Taken, Dimensions, Size, Location, Camera, F-stop, Exposure, ISO, DPI, Color, Coordinates, and even Altitude!
• Resize - Added new option: 'Don't upscale images that are smaller than specified size'
• Resize - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option and updated interface
• Auto Crop - Added the option to specify a custom ratio and the 3:2 predefined ratio
• Auto Crop - New option to select the crop region as Left/Top, Center, or Right/Bottom
• Crop - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option. Updated cropping rectangle to be visible on white backgrounds
• Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras
• Fix: Changing photos in Step 2 sometimes caused the app to crash
• Fix: Some images with wrong EXIF fields crashed the app
• Fix: Date filter settings window displayed artefacts
• Fix: Font size for some interface elements was too large
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Aug 20, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bits&Coffee SRL
- © 2016 Bits&Coffee Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor