QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense
By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store June 2016 (11 Countries, 36 Categories)
“I can't even imagine running my onsite service business without it.” – FF22
“It's so handy to have QuickBooks with me wherever I go! I can balance my bank register, create invoices and take payments on the go.” – DR85
SEE DASHBOARD BUSINESS INSIGHTS AT A GLANCE
• View your Profit and Loss to know what you’re making and spending.
• See expenses by category.
• View all your open and overdue invoices.
• See today’s account balances.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Send and track invoices (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Take photos of receipts and attach them to expenses for maximum tax savings.
• Connect your bank accounts, so you can get a closer look at your Profit and Loss to see where you’re making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your books.
• Add new customers and get ready for more business.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Customize all your sales forms with your logo and fields—in minutes.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad.
• If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £9.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $11.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription 14,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 9.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
What's New in Version 5.4.3
• Guided next actions and details on invoices to help you get paid faster, plus new invoice insights on the dashboard
• Customize your invoices with a logo, color, and footer
• Updated design for sales receipts
• Continuous improvements and fixes
This app works as promised. I would like to see a few changes.
1. Taxes should be calculated via location. As it is now you have to specify tax zone and amount.
2. The credit card collection portion takes a very long time and does not integrate as well as expected into the software. I would hope that processing could be reduced from 5-7 days to 1-2 and the transaction charge could come in with a split showing the cost. While I am here...on the transaction label it comes in the same as the monthly bill so you have to be careful to note what account you post the expense to and the auto match feature does not work on there own product.
3. Very small but important. The iPad, phone, and computer have quite different navigational feels so it is a learning curve for all three not feeling as natural as expected but very user friendly.
4. Okay on more small desire. I would like a "remember me" feature for my phone so I don't have to type my password in every few days. My phone is highly secure and all the protection I feel I need when accessing via that interface.
This program is awesome. It allows me to keep all my books squared away. Balances with my credit cards and my bank account. Also the customers can pay online with the invoices and receive their own paid receipt. I have a choice to allow them to pay with their bank account to the my account or, a charge card. And if I want I could add a 4% convenience fee.
This program is awesome it covers everything from payroll, subcontractors, invoices, estimates, bank transfers, bank balances, you can even keep inventory and many other things on this program. That do with a business.
There is no better program out there than this one
The most buggy app on my phone
Ironically this is probably the simplest App on my phone since it only adds and subtracts, and it's the most expensive app on my phone considering the monthly fees. But it's also the most buggy. Intuit has a near monopoly on this market segment and they behave like monopoly as far as the quality of their service. First and foremost touch ID does not work on this app. On the Intuit help boards I can see that this has been the case for almost a year with no fix. I can't see how they can claim that they offer bank level security when this basic feature doesn't work. Also, this is the only app on my phone that regularly need to shut down because of an error. Proceed with this app at your own risk it will cause endless frustration. In this case you don't get what you pay for. My free apps work much better than this one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 198 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- Simple Start$14.99
- Easy Start$9.49