QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense
By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store June 2016 (11 Countries, 36 Categories)
“I can't even imagine running my onsite service business without it.” – FF22
“It's so handy to have QuickBooks with me wherever I go! I can balance my bank register, create invoices and take payments on the go.” – DR85
SEE DASHBOARD BUSINESS INSIGHTS AT A GLANCE
• View your Profit and Loss to know what you’re making and spending.
• See expenses by category.
• View all your open and overdue invoices.
• See today’s account balances.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Send and track invoices (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Take photos of receipts and attach them to expenses for maximum tax savings.
• Connect your bank accounts, so you can get a closer look at your Profit and Loss to see where you’re making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your books.
• Add new customers and get ready for more business.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Customize all your sales forms with your logo and fields—in minutes.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad.
• If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £9.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $11.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription 14,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 9.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
What's New in Version 5.3
• Select the bank account that funds are deposited to when creating an invoice payment or sales receipt. The default is Undeposited Funds, which you can select for cash and checks you deposit later.
• Updated design for estimate and expense details.
• Improved support for limited permission users, such as "Sales & Customers" and "All Access" roles.
Get it together, QuickBooks
As a small business owner, QuickBooks is a crucial part of our daily work. Invoicing, estimates, managing our money. Since moving from the desktop version of QuickBooks, we have had a daily dose of glitchy, unreliable service while using this software. And it seems the glitches are persistent and long-lived. If QuickBooks can get their act together and resolve these constant problems, they may regain my confidence for reliability -- particularly when it comes to handling the money of our business. For example, I often get a the login page and message when opening the program from the app on my computer which tells me it's twice as fast to login if I download the app. Uh, what? I AM opening the program FROM the downloaded app... very frustrating. Often the software will not respond to clicking on items... while in the downloaded app -- creating estimates or invoices. This delay and glitchiness can cost a small owner like me business because I can't respond quickly enough... booting and rebooting QuickBooks is not a solution. All that to say, their competition is worse. So regardless, I have to say I feel like we have no choice but to tolerate the poor programming and pray that one day they'll get it together... just be ready to be frustrated.
Greatest change I ever made
I have been a desktop user for decades. I switched to online and what a difference. I also started accepting payment through QuickBooks. Now, when a cc payment is made, my books are automatically updated; invoices shown paid and when the deposit hits the bank, the deposit is automatically made in QuickBooks. Amazing time saver. Actually reduced the need for a staff member to audit the card payments.
I can also work from anywhere at any time. Works great on my iPad.
If you are using desktop, come out of the dark ages and make the change. You will be glad you did.
Best idea yet!
Run a one-man business on this app, it's the best idea. Once in a while, life has its financial surprises, and would be nice If there's an option that you could pay your dues without having to call, especially on weekends when no ones there to answer so the business doesn't stop or on a stand still.
And would also be great if intuit would allow an online payment for our customers that can be tag onto our own websites...that would be a nice touch, one option monthly billing!
Another thing, it would be nice if Intuit/QB would integrate the "sales-forms" invoice payment and receipt sales as one to show customers that they did paid up!
Hey, do it QB, it's for the best!
Still, awesome job! Love the app so far!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 10, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 218 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- Simple Start$14.99
- Easy Start$8.99
- Simple Start$10.99
- Simple Start$14.99
- Easy Start$5.99