QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense
By Intuit Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store June 2016 (11 Countries, 36 Categories)
“I can't even imagine running my onsite service business without it.” – FF22
“It's so handy to have QuickBooks with me wherever I go! I can balance my bank register, create invoices and take payments on the go.” – DR85
SEE DASHBOARD BUSINESS INSIGHTS AT A GLANCE
• View your Profit and Loss to know what you’re making and spending.
• See expenses by category.
• View all your open and overdue invoices.
• See today’s account balances.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Send and track invoices (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Take photos of receipts and attach them to expenses for maximum tax savings.
• Connect your bank accounts, so you can get a closer look at your Profit and Loss to see where you’re making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your books.
• Add new customers and get ready for more business.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Customize all your sales forms with your logo and fields—in minutes.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad.
• If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £9.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $11.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription 14,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 9.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
What's New in Version 5.5
• Add attachments from iCloud and file apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
• Plus subscribers can now mark expenses as billable
• All US companies can now record bank deposits. If you get paid with cash or check in person, record a bank deposit in the app after you make a deposit.
• Swipe left and right to move between transactions in lists
• Start an SMS conversation from the customer screen by tapping on the message icon or a phone number
• Bug fixes
Priced higher than the performance
This app does a lot of things well. However, basic things like connecting accounts are a nightmare of inconsistency. I've spent the better part of an hour simply trying to connect checking accounts that are all at one bank in to my app. It worked one time and let me connect one of my six accounts on that connection but wouldn't let me do the others. After that it wont connect using the same established connection.
So many cryptic errors or connection issues, so many verifications of the stupid I am not a robot despite that I already did Touch ID and text verification and user name and password to get in. Every single time they error out, i have to redo the captcha bit with the pictures. Which are the worst.
I know that once it is set up it is an ok experience, but the setup is a nightmare that is representative of a free product not one that costs me a monthly subscription.
The answer to our prayers
We switched from managing our personal and business finances in several different accounts and life hasn't been more wasy for my husband and I.
We are much organized and able to communicate the state of our finances to one another without having to talk all the time. No more logging into the different bank accounts and online credit card accounts to paying bills. No more managing our cash flow with excel docs, no more logging into two different mint accounts to manage our budgets. It's all in one place and I'm so thankful for that! Great job with making the online application easy to use and robust enough for the business owner and family on the go!
Terrible support of mediocre product
Last year when no one using QuickBooks could send an invoice for over 10 days, it became painfully clear to all quickbooks users just how awful the support is. Even now, on the "dashboard", the main screen of how your company is doing, you can not get an accurate picture of just how much your company has sold. Incredible but true. It simply gives you an erroneous number. This means that the main screen that is supposed to give you all the vital information on your company is completely unreliable and useless. It's like driving with a speedometer that is utterly unreliable and always wrong. Would you put up with that? Well, welcome to quickbooks. The software is easy enough to use but it is riddled with errors like this. Just beware that you can not ever rely on what quickbooks is telling you.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 31, 2017
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 200 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- Simple Start$14.99