Characters of the classic anime “Saint Seiya” will step into realm with exceptional skills, switching power and even the mastery of the 7th sense!
Upon version 17.2, Summoners can summon the characters of “Saint Seiya” in the diamond seal “Cosmic Summoning”! Famous characters “Seiya”, “Hyoga” & “Shiryu” will stand by you to fight with enemies!
In Tower of Saviors, you are the chosen one to be a Summoner, the one bringing back peace to the Realm. As a Summoner, you need to hone your skills in dissolving Runestones, make use of the rewards you gain from battles to collect monsters with mythical backgrounds, and challenge over a thousand stages in different difficulties.
Tower of Saviors is totally free! Summoners may purchase Diamonds for drawing rare cards, restoring Stamina and extending the Inventory limit, etc.
Join us now to end the war once and for all!
Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors
Official Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/towerofsaviors
Major Fixed Issues :
1. For the 2nd active skill of “Gold Saint of Aquarius - Hyoga”, the effect “Turn other Runestones into Water Human Runestones” has been set as “into Enchanted Water Human Runestones” incorrectly
2. When using “Dragon Shiryu” as Leader or Ally, if a member uses “Combination” or “Switching” or resume to pass the stage, the leader skill display icon of “Dragon Shiryu” will be left in the next battle.
3. When doing “Diamond Seal for 10 times” in “Cosmic Summoning”, the screen will occur an error upon entering the stage.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t cater to Americans
This game doesn’t cater to Americans. They charge a lot of money for diamonds and yet when there are series events ex: hunterxhunter, it’s limited to Asia only. Players in America are not able to participate in the event. They always have other events in Asia as well, and you’ll notice the poor grammar and text within the game with subpar English.
Furthermore they keep messing things up in the game updates. In the latest update, when I scroll through the menu or team list it scrolls way too fast. Also when I collect a reward from the rewards menu it greys everything out. I would need to restart the game in order to get it working again.
I’ve never written a review for a game before until now. This game is amazing, people complain about small things all the time and with time they will fix it. There are ways to play the region locked content but people r to lazy to use them. I love this game almost goin on a year of game time, all time favorite game and it definitely doesn’t deserve 3.3 stars it deserves 5 stars easy. Amazing PvP, Collab, Card art, Story, etc.. An amazing game worth a download.
I love this game and have played it for years but the new update won't let me play on my iPad mini2. I had bonded this game with my Facebook but it won't recover the account on my other device. I really want to continue playing but I don't want to start a whole new adventure
- Mad Head Limited
- 279.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Mad Head Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Buy 6 Diamonds $4.99
- Buy 1 Diamond $0.99
- Buy 15 Diamonds $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.