Maths Tris Zero
By Applusoft Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zero is a very special number. It is not a positive number nor a negative number. In fact, the evolvement of zero is much later than others. In this app, we would like to introduce another function of zero. Hope that all of you can discover that yourself during playing this game.
Very simple to play:
1. Number blocks (can be positive or negative) are falling down on the screen.
2. The player needs to stack number blocks on the columns.
3. To clear a column, make the sum of the numbers on the column equal to 0.
Our Maths Game Series:
Maths Factor (Factor, Multiple, Prime number, Composite number):
Maths Operator (Addition, Subtraction, Positive number, Negative number):
Maths Sequence (Sequence, Pattern)
Maths Tris (Magic Number 10)
Maths Operator II (Multiplication, Division, Remainder)
Maths Factor II (Factor, Multiple, Common Multiple)
Maths Tris SP (Magic number 10 + language)
Maths Tris Fraction (Fraction, Integer)
Maths Tris Zero (Zero, Positive, Negative)
- Category: Education
- Released: Dec 12, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
- Seller: Applusoft Limited
- © Applusoft Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.