By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The newly designed Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
• Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
What's New in Version 2.7.0
• Route planning choosing multiple preferred modes of transit
• Bug fixes
Google is the pioneer for Google Earth and Google map. It hurts to see people to go ahead with the best Navigation like Sygic and wanted to sell their app for so much money and the app doesn't work at all when you try to do search and it take forever and eventually to give wrong results. I was so scared and ran very fast. Google need to to on top on these matters because they have everything in place already in order to create an excellent Navigation even though we have to pay. Apple map is so worthless to the point that they are using TOMTOM for their app and I have to admit that I don't use it any more and I go buying Scout. I believe Google why not concentrate on this matters to make an excellent map. Someone is right that there is no night mode and needs a lot more functions and features such as access into contact. And then I am willing to buy the app like I bought Google drive and I love it.
I use this app way more than the apple maps that came with my iphone. I think it is more reliable and works pretty well for what I need it to do.
The only things I wish were different would be to have a trip planner where you can add multiple destinations on a route, and the biggest thing I would love to see is a customization option for saved addresses. I have many saved but not labeled. If I could add a label such as a persons name or business name manually it would help a lot since I have many frequent destinations saved and have to constantly look them up to make sure the address I'm choosing is where I actually want to go.
Hi, I just updated to the newest update that released on February 27 and it is awesome. I am glad that you guys brought back the route numbers when using transit mode while viewing the list which shows the first current routes. I missed this feature in one of the previous versions glad you brought it back. Another great thing is that the application is still accessible with voiceover for us people that use this application with our iOS devices. I suggest you edit the description of the application and add that it is voiceover accessible.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 27, 2014
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.