Scrobbler for iOS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new iOS music player that helps you rediscover the music you own. The Scrobbler is a fully-featured music player that helps you discover connections between the tracks in your iTunes library through playlists, deep artist information, and more. Plus, it scrobbles†.
• Playlists based on the music you own
• Every song can launch a "More like this" playlist
• Real-time scrobbling
Immersive Artist Display
• Artist information
• Image Slideshow
• On Tour notifications
• Supports iTunes Match
• iOS Sharing
• Recommended albums based on your music
• View your top artists and top songs
• Scrobble your library in real-time
† Scrobble: To automatically add the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• We've added a resync button to the settings screen, helping in the case of empty smart playlists
• Empty smart playlists are now removed from cache and requested from the server again
• Album art is now correctly refreshed when the song changes but the artist stays the same
• Bug- and crash fixes
An iOS 7 design update is coming soon!
New ios update ruined everything
After i updated my ipod it started crushing all the time. I cant even listen a song. Please fix that. It glliches first than close the app byself. And change the place of scrobling switch. It takes too much time to go there. All in all we love you fellas :) and send me a package of those awesome gift packs.
Fixed most of the issues
Fixed all the crashes it seems although the amount of scribbles for artists isn't very up to date and and it doesn't always scrobble my tracks.
Good. Need better performance
I like this app. The smart playlist is pretty good, I'd say maybe better than genius. But I think the app is a bit slow to launch and slow reacting when switched back to it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 17, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Last.fm
- © 2012 Last.fm Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.