Aces Low Solitaire
By BranchenKing Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aces Low is addicting solitaire card game using a deck of 52 playing cards. It is similar to Aces Up (also known as Aces High or Four Aces) except that you win by leaving four Twos and you discard higher cards of the same suite.
"Simple, fun game. Perfect for downtime."
"Excellent, Fast-paced game!"
• How to Play •
1. If there are two or more cards of the same suit, discard all but the lowest-ranked card of that suit.
2. Whenever there are any empty spaces, you may choose the top card of another pile to be put into the empty space.
3. The game ends when no more cards can be dealt and no more moves can be made.
4. The lower the number of cards left on the table, the better your score is. To win is to have only the four Twos left.
Check out our other free card game:
• Aces Up Solitaire
What's New in Version 1.1
Changed name to Aces Low
Too many ads!!!!
I would buy a pro version of this game if it would eliminate the ads in between each game. You need to fix this app! When it wants you to answer if you want to play again it will keep giving you the same pop up box to answer it again and again and keep playing 30 second commercials for movies, apps, etc.
It's an interesting spin on solitaire but the ads drive me crazy. Fix the app and make a version you can purchase without ads and I will consider amending this review to make the star rating higher.
Fun game, quick and easy to play. However, the ads are extremely loud and annoying. Would love to see and upgrade for this to eliminate the ads.
Fun twist to a classic game. However I wish I had to option to upgrade to "remove ads".
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: BranchenKing Ltd.
- © Copyright 2013. Patzer LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.