By Age of Learning, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to ABCmouse.com - the #1 learning program for ages 2-8! You may subscribe to ABCmouse.com from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started immediately.
ABCmouse.com is proven to accelerate learning, with children developing early literacy and math skills two to three times faster as a result!
“ABCmouse.com is like taking all the educational products on the market and rolling them into one!”
“My kids absolutely LOVE ABCmouse.com!!! My kids actually look forward to doing ‘school’ now.”
ABCmouse.com offers more than 8,500 fun and interactive learning activities that teach:
• Beginning Science
• ...and much more
ABCmouse.com teaches through a variety of interactive learning activities including games, books, animations, songs, art activities, puzzles and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents through an innovative Progress Tracker.
ABCmouse.com is a completely safe environment for children - there is no advertising or ability for an external party to contact your child.
• This app offers two membership options: $7.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
What's New in Version 5.10
- Bug fixes
Use PayPal_File With Your State Attorney General
I didn’t read the reviews beforehand and thus, now that I have will be canceling IMMEDIATELY (not even in the 30 day period, same day). I don’t do business with companies that don’t have a clear cancellation policy, which is why I’m glad I always screenshot the “no obligation/cancel anytime” notice.
If you are one of the many customers that cannot “cancel” and see charges to your account, file a complaint with your state attorney general’s office—consumer affairs. If what I am seeing is true: it is ILLEGAL and there IS help for you!! Keep call records as I will RIGHT NOW. Always use PayPal as a second line of defense.
Why so many hoops to cancel?
The setup to cancel this is a plight to keep my money with 19 questions/hoops to jump through before I can submit my cancellation. Also, this wasn't under my iPhone subscriptions so I thought it was already cancelled until another $8 charge app reared on my statement. The app just isn't intuitive enough... especially to move between siblings.
Scammers Scammers Scammers
Do not get this app!!! The customer service number to cancel called 10 times was over 45 minuets and I hung up. They keep taking money out of account even with a 29 day cancel notice. When I tried to email my request they prompted to download before I could send.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 5.10
- Size: 423 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Age of Learning, Inc.
- © Age of Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ABCmouse.com Parental Assessment$39.99
- 1 year access to ABCmouse.com$79.99
- ABCmouse.com Parental Assessment Purchase$99.99