By Mathspace Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mathspace has arrived on the iPad.- your favourite online Maths textbook, workbook and mark book just got better.
Mathspace is the first computer based system that allows students to complete full worked solutions to problems online and receive instant feedback and help at every step.
Why would anyone carry a Math textbook when Mathspace has a bank of over 10,000 interactive questions covering everything from addition to algebra, geometry to graphing, probability to statistics.
* Australia: Australian Curriculum 7-10, NSW 11&12 General
* Hong Kong: Secondary 1-3
* USA: Common Core for Middle School, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I
* United Kingdom: Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, GCSE
* International: World of Maths
** IPAD EXTRA FEATURES **
* Math writing Recognition: Now you can write your step by step working and Mathspace will recognize your handwriting and be able to mark your answers on the spot.
** IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USERS **
* Requires iOS 5 or greater
* Works but not optimised for iPad 1
For technical issues or other feedback email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at www.twitter.com/mathspace
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Thank you for sending in feedback to help improve Mathspace! Keep 'em coming!
* Fixed an issue that may cause the app to crash
* Writing recognition improvements
* Performance improvements
This app is going to need some serious work before I would even consider recommending it to anyone. I understand what the developers are trying to do and it is a good way to practice math problems, but when my entire problem that I just spent a good amount of time on disappears into a question mark because it didn't recognize a single number, I'm not happy. That is just one of the many things that frustrates me with this app. Please fix.