EPIC Battle for Moonhaven
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Discover a hidden world unlike any other in the official game inspired by the 3D animated action-adventure movie! Own EPIC on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD today (U.S.)! *****
"There is probably no better way to become familiar with a film’s universe than in game form. In the case of Epic, the kingdom building genre lends itself well to helping establish an instant tie between core characters and the player." - 148apps.com
"A completely immersive game that will continue to hold my attention well past the film's sell date" - ArcadeSushi.com
EPIC is free to download and play. You can open up bonus content for even more fun by purchasing premium currency. Premium currency costs real money.
* This game requires a Wi-Fi or 3G connection to play.
From the creators of ICE AGE and RIO, EPIC tells the story of an ongoing battle between the forces of good, who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil, who wish to destroy the life force of the forest.
Team up with the Leafmen, an elite band of samurai-style warriors, and interact with a crew of comical, larger-than-life characters directly from the film. Build your kingdom and help them save their world... and yours!
GROW AND CREATE A THRIVING FOREST KINGDOM
* Build your own Jinn kingdom and watch it come to life
* Play fun mini-games for ultimate rewards
BATTLE TO PROTECT THE JINN KINGDOM
* Defeat Boggan bosses with a final stand against their leader, Mandrake, in single-player campaign (PvE)
* Train various Leafmen units to fight strategically in different battle locations, from Moonhaven all the way to the perilous Wrathwood
YOUR KINGDOM IS A SOCIAL WORLD
* Connect with your friends and help them build their kingdom
* Challenge other Leafmen armies, built by players around the world, in friendly feats of strength in multiplayer (PvP) battle mode
Official Film Website: http://www.epicthemovie.com/
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
The battle between good and evil rages on, and every Leafmen army will need the help of the forest's strongest warriors to help protect the Kingdom! What's new in this update:
• Battle through the NEW HERO CAMPAIGN to unlock 7 NEW LEAFMEN HEROES!
• Complete the new campaign to use your new Hero units to BATTLE IN MULTIPLAYER and unlock the NEW HERO BEACON BUILDING!
• Upgrade your Heroes to make them even stronger in the NEW HERO HAVEN BUILDING!
This game is really good, but there is a bit of lag when you reach higher levels.
It is impossible to upgrade the great hall and expand the territory at level 20-27, since the seed stashes hold 25,000 and the cost of upgrading/esxpanding is 37,000. And you cannot upgerade the stashes until levlel 30 or so.... And you need to upgrade the leafmen because at those levels, without upgrading them, you will lose all the battles, multiplayer or campaign.
I would suggest a system of depositing, or saving a part of your resources, for a specific item.
For example, you have 10,000 seeds. You start depositing 5,000 seeds for upgrading the Great Hall. Now you have 5,000 seeds in you stash, and now you have 5,000 seeds deposited for the Great Hall, so basically, the Great Hall now costs from 37,000 to 32,000 seeds. So when you cover the cost of the Great Hall, you can upgrade it!
It would be nice to have that so you could have the opportunity to buy buildings sooner.
When you click on a building, there could be a button that says, Deposit or Withdraw. That way you can either put more seeds/nectar for saving, or take them away if you need those resources for another purpose.
Then I would give this game a 5-Star Review.
Sorta fun, but frustrating
This game could be fun. It's nice-as with all games-to play on your own time whether you have to go to school, work, or whatever. However, every time I buy a week long shield for 100 aura, people can still attack me and break my shield, thereby forcing me to spend another 100 aura on a new one. Remarkably though, even when attacked, my week long shield is reduced to just hours long and is ticking away for a few remaining hours after being attacked. For example, I bought 3 week long shields every day for the last 3 days.
It's infuriating and making me want to not play. It costs real money to get any decent amount of aura and I'm wasting it. This must be fixed. What is the point of a shield, that is advertised as preventing attacks from other players, that can be broken.
If a player does not want to participate in tournaments with other players, they should not be forced. This is particularly true when it considering the cost of shields. Players purchase shields for a reason.
Never has a game done so little, with so much
This is such an awesome, but disappointing game and it's sad because it doesn't have to be. If not for the multiple glitches and inability to upgrade characters the way the game is supposed to, this game would be loads of fun. It's particularly frustrating because advancing in the game pretty much requires purchasing aura, which I have done. However when you use the purchased aura for a desired outcome, in the game, and then it doesn't happen it's pretty frustrating. I have contacted the game developers with no response. Unless you enjoy frustration and spending money on things you don't get, avoid this game. As the title of my review suggests it's too bad, because the game would be really enjoyable and entertaining if it just worked the way it's supposed to. I have spoken with other gamers who experience the same issue. Still have fun playing the game though. Smh
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- EPIC Battle for Moonhaven ™ & © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. EPIC Battle for Moonhaven game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements, © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Pod of Aura$1.99
- A Pouch of Aura$4.99
- A Pail of Aura$9.99
- A Pot of Aura$19.99
- A Pile of Aura$49.99
- A Glowing Pile of Aura$39.99
- A Glowing Pot of Aura$13.99
- A Shimmering Pot of Aura$11.99
- A Glowing Pod of Aura$0.99
- A Shimmering Pail of Aura$5.99