Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor, Heart Beat & Pulse Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR - yep, that’s possible!
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your iPhone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
- Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
- Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
- Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
- Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
- No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Integration with Apple Health
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone or iPad without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Your favorite heart rate tracking app just got better!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Could use a LOT of improvement.
First off, like everyone's been saying, pop up ads for this app come up all the time- even though it claims it has no ads. What's most frustrating about this ad part is that most times it pops up while I'm taking my heart rate, which causes my heart rate to jump up, or causes the whole thing to start over again. It doesn't seem like anyone else is experiencing the next issue I'm addressing, but most of the time, when I take my heart rate, it increases at a steady rate, but then it rapidly decreases, or when it reaches the end of the measurement and seems like it's reached a definitive number, it goes straight to the instructions for measuring your heart rate instead of instantly recording it like its supposed to. Other times, the recorded heart rate measurements disappear suddenly even though I've been sure that I saw them a few moments ago when they were saved. Frequently, it inaccurately measures my heart rate; when I record it after strenuous exercise my heart rate shows up as if it were a resting heart rate, although it should be much higher than that.
Okay-- readings often time out and won't save
This app is okay for recording my heart rate it keeps good records that you can sort by whatever filters they have (personally I don't categorize the readings bc I only use it for one specific thing) but the one complaint I have is that it will frequently stop the reading right at the end and not save it and take you to the "how to use" screen. I know how to use it-- so it drives me crazy sometimes I'll have to keep trying for like 20 minutes to get it to save! Idk if other people have this issue or if it's just me; I should have read the reviews before I bought it but it was like $2 or $3 for unlimited saved readings so I spent the money and would say it's worth it for what I need it for.
This app does exactly what I need!
I really don't understand what the problem is where everybody keeps giving a low star review! This app is working perfectly for me, it saves your heart rate every time you do a reading, and gives you an average heart rate! I have a reminder set in my phone to tell me to do it every day so I have an accurate average! I have zero complaints!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.