Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor, Heart Beat & Pulse Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR - yep, that’s possible!
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your iPhone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
- Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
- Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
- Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
- Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
- No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Integration with Apple Health
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone or iPad without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
What's New in Version 2.0
- New algorithm for even more accurate measurements on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- Integration with Apple Health
- Enjoy a completely redesigned app experience with flat design
- New languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Russian
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Eureka! It finally works on iPhone 6/iOS8!
After almost 6 months, Runtastic finally updated this heart rate monitor app so it works with the iPhone 6/6+ and iOS8. It even has Apple health kit integration. I've only taken a few measurements but it seems to be working as expected.
My only quibble is that I wish they would make the heartbeat sound optional because I think it unconsciously excites the user, speeds up your heart a bit, and gives a slight measurement error.
Great app! I like it. Apparently after the latest update- it looks beautiful and works well.
This version made the app fantastic; before it was virtually unusable with the iPhone 6.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.