Silvercar - Car Rental
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Silvercar has rewritten the rules on car rental. No more waiting in line at the rental counter. No more up-charges. No more rental car roulette. Because every car in Silvercar’s rental fleet is a fully-loaded silver Audi A4. So that’s what you get, every time. Guaranteed.
Our new app puts premium, hassle-free car rental at your fingertips. In seconds, you can reserve your Silvercar at most of the largest airports in the US. When you arrive, your ride will be waiting for you. All you have to do is get in and go.
- Sign up, reserve and drive with just a few taps.
- No counters means no lines and no waiting to get your car.
- No paperwork. Everything is done seamlessly in the app. You’ll even get an email receipt upon return.
- Fair fuel policy. If you return with less than a full tank of gas, we’ll fill it up at the local pump price plus a $5 fill up fee.
- Fair toll tracking. Every car comes with a toll tracker so you can go through the fast lane. Only pay for what you use. No up-charge for using the tracker.
- Hassle-free return. No paperwork needed.
- Fully loaded MEANS fully loaded. In-car WiFi, bluetooth, SiriusXM satellite radio, in-dash navigation, leather, heated seats, and more in EVERY car.
- 24/7 support so you’re never left stranded.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
No Credit Card No Car.
I’ve giving this app 5 stars because it’s very good app to rent a vehicle I’ve had friends that rented a car from silvercar but I’m not able to do so since I do not have a credit card and I don’t plan on getting one just to rent a vehicle.
May be the worst app ever
Apart from crashing frequently, to log on it requires you to respond from an email it sends. Fine. But the email diverts you to a web browser where you fill in all sorts of details. Done? No. Try and log in on the app and it wants to send you another mail to confirm. And the loop begins again. Unreal!
a failed experiment
the car was dirty (dog hair) the DFW rental location is far from the airport, the ride to the airport was delayed.. never again