PicsArt Photo Studio - All-in-one photo editor & collage maker
By PicsArt, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With 250 million installs, PicsArt is a #1 photo editor and your creative online presence.
Creativity is more than just a filter—PicsArt provides you with everything you need to make amazing photo edits, artistic camera shoots, photo collages, create digital drawings, and communicate with other creatives who have joined our mission to beautify the world.
250 million people have already downloaded this free app for powerful image editing and photo montages, using hundreds of tools and effects that you can find only in professional photo editing programs. PicsArt inspires you to create beautiful images anytime, anywhere. Transform your photos into works of art and let the world discover them!
The app includes:
*A global community of creatives
*Hundreds of photo editing tools
*Customizable filters and effects
*Text, sticker, and image overlays
*Drawing and painting tools with layers
*Advanced artistic brushes
PicsArt allows anyone to connect through image sharing, art contests, and collaborative editing with the #freetoedit hashtag, as well as to share images on a variety of popular social platforms.
"PicsArt transforms your smartphone pictures into works of art.” (Mashable) The app has "...a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." (Fast Company)
● A powerful mobile photo editor, providing a wide array of photo editing tools such as a clone tool, crop tool, photo blending and enhancement tool, text overlays, image overlays, layer editing, photo filters, camera layer, and hundreds of customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks, and more. PicsArt also hosts weekly photo editing contests based on these features.
● Share beautiful images, discover other creatives, and connect with like-minded people. PicsArt is a social community for everyone—we welcome amateur artists and hobbyists. Enjoy instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, and via email.
● A collage maker to create photo collages in grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background. It is easy to make collages and share to Facebook and Instagram. With PicsArt it’s easy to create family and wedding collages, greeting cards, quick step-by-step tutorials, and more.
● A drawing suite, including artistic brushes, layers, stickers, and overlays. You can generate time-lapse videos of your drawing process and share them on YouTube. Enter your drawings in our weekly drawing contests.
● Thousands of themed clipart images, stickers, frames, filters, and collage frames. The PicsArt Shop contains both free and paid items, and we add new packages every week.
● Compete in contests for photography, photo editing, drawing, and graphic design.
● A photo camera, with multiple live filters and artistic masks.
● A large gallery of free public images for co-editing and collaboration under the #freetoedit hashtag.
Visit us at http://picsart.com
What's New in Version 5.24
They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery… but we think it’s remixing someone’s #FreeToEdit image. That’s why we’re pinging you with an in-app notification whenever someone remixes one of your #FreeToEdit originals and shares it on PicsArt. Huzzah!
I love,love,LOVE this app! Although there may be better drawing apps for certain things, this app has a pretty good drawing editor. A little while ago, I entered a BNTM with photos I edited on PicsArt. I was competing with pictures edited in PhotoShop, and I won! If you take the time, you can change the color of someone's hair with the drawings no editor! It even allows you to record yourself drawing if you'd like! But that's just the drawing, the filters and frames are my favorites! I absolutely LOVE the boechs and lens flares, and you should definitely get PicsArt. It actually auto-saves, so when you click save you end up with two pictures. I find this annoying sometimes, but it is very helpful. You should all get this fabulous app!!!
CAN YOU FIX SOMETHING??? PLEASE FIX!
Okay, so I use this app for drawing digital art and I use the drawing app. When I edit one of my drawings in the draw edit option There's a check in the corner where if you press on it it says "skip save" and "save draft". Since I just have an iPhone 6 I would hit that button by accident...and there's no cancel button so I either save it how it is or completely exit out of the drawing I've been working on...this usually happens when I do a lot of progress on my drawing. 😕 So fixing this would help me a lot. It disappoints me when this happens so please fix.
This app found something within me that I had no clue was there. Very addicting! I have only one issue with the contests they run. When a pic is under moderation to be accepted into a contest, it all depends on which Picsart employee is looking at it and that sole person decides. I've had pics rejected for stupid reasons (which they give) and like a day later I will resubmit and get accepted. Rules don't really matter, it's all on the moderators to bend the rules or not. 4 Stars
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 19, 2016
- Version: 5.24
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu
- Seller: PicsArt, Inc.
- © 2015 PicsArt, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Peace, Love, Happiness$0.99
- Hipster Galaxy$0.99
- Family Portrait$0.99
- Birthday Frames$0.99
- Quotes and Sayings$1.99
- Love Quotes$1.99
- Tattoo Fonts$1.99
- Love Is in the Air$0.99
- Mother's Day Frames$0.99