PicsArt Photo Studio
By PicsArt, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Creativity is more than just a photo filter—PicsArt provides you with everything you need to make amazing photo edits, artistic camera shoots, photo collages, create digital drawings, and communicate with other creatives who have joined our mission to beautify the world.
250 million people have already downloaded this free app for powerful image editing and photo montages, using hundreds of tools and effects that you can find only in professional photo editing programs. PicsArt inspires you to create beautiful images anytime, anywhere. Transform your photos into works of art and let the world discover them!
The app includes:
*A global community of creatives
*Hundreds of photo editing tools
*Customizable filters and effects
*Text, sticker, and image overlays
*Drawing and painting tools with layers
*Advanced artistic brushes
PicsArt allows anyone to connect through image sharing, art contests, and collaborative editing with the #freetoedit hashtag, as well as to share images on a variety of popular social platforms.
"PicsArt transforms your smartphone pictures into works of art.” (Mashable) The app has "...a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." (Fast Company)
● A powerful mobile photo editor, providing a wide array of photo editing tools such as a clone tool, crop tool, photo blending and enhancement tool, text overlays, image overlays, layer editing, photo filters, camera layer, and hundreds of customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks, and more. PicsArt also hosts weekly photo editing contests based on these features.
● Share beautiful images, discover other creatives, and connect with like-minded people. PicsArt is a social community for everyone—we welcome amateur artists and hobbyists. Enjoy instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, and via email.
● A collage maker to create photo collages in grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background. It is easy to make collages and share to Facebook and Instagram. With PicsArt it’s easy to create family and wedding collages, greeting cards, quick step-by-step tutorials, and more.
● A drawing suite, including artistic brushes, layers, stickers, and overlays. You can generate time-lapse videos of your drawing process and share them on YouTube. Enter your drawings in our weekly drawing contests.
● Thousands of themed clipart images, stickers, frames, filters, and collage frames. The PicsArt Shop contains both free and paid items, and we add new packages every week.
● Compete in contests for photography, photo editing, drawing, and graphic design.
● A photo camera, with multiple live filters and artistic masks.
● A large gallery of free public images for co-editing and collaboration under the #freetoedit hashtag.
Visit us at http://picsart.com
What's New in Version 5.6.0
-New Vibrant Effect, B&W LowCon Effect, and Lens Blur Effect
-New Perspective Tool allows you to adjust perspective in images
-Share your drawing process as an animated GIF
-New backgrounds in Draw
-”Pencil by FiftyThree” integration
-Upload performance improvements
Great App!! But....
I absolutely love this app and it lets me edit pictures almost perfectly.
But the thing is, I wish it was easier to edit a picture the way I want it. Like there could be a button that allows you to choose a specific area on a picture that you can cut out. That way it would be ten times easier if you want to cut out a specific part of a picture
Working out the perspective tool works fine but when you click the "okay" check button to return to the screen with all the other tools, I can't see my work. The photo is just black.
Also, when you crop out a photo into a circle, star, square, etc. it doesn't crop into a perfect shape. On the sides of the shape, there is a flat line. So imagine a circle but with round corners and flat sides. Of course it's not a problem if you want a square but it messes up shapes like the star and circle.
I've been having the pics art app for a while, and I absolutely LOVED it. but it has a glitch now that I got the update.
I have a fan acc, so it's important I update regularly, but I cannot do this when the filters aren't working correctly. when I add filters, I usually don't have a problem, but when I'm finished, it won't let me exit the fx station! I haven't used the other features just yet ( I'm hoping those still work the same but the filter option is top priority.) please fix this as soon as you can, and I will change my rating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 78.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: PicsArt, Inc.
- © Socialin Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Peace, Love, Happiness$0.99
- Hipster Galaxy$0.99
- Family Portrait$0.99
- Birthday Frames$0.99
- Quotes and Sayings$1.99
- Love Quotes$1.99
- Tattoo Fonts$1.99
- Live, Laugh, Love$0.99
- Young, Wild and Free$0.99