Drync - Scan and Buy Wine You Love
By Drync, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily track and buy wine you love with Drync - the wine app that lets you track your favorite wines, find new ones, save notes, read reviews, share with friends, and purchase for home delivery, all in seconds.
- “Everything you need for wine" - TODAY Show
- "A delicious download for your app collection" - USA Today
Snap a photo of any wine label and the app instantly recognizes it. Not only does it work on bottles, Drync can also scan labels from your camera roll, magazines, computer screens, and even billboards.
- SNAP a photo of the wine label, and Drync instantly matches it to show availability, price, ratings and descriptions.
- COLLECT your favorite wines, personal ratings, and tasting notes.
- BUY wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep with our secure wine cart. We have 30,000 bottles to choose from, so you have options.
- DISCOVER new wines with our personalized live activity feed - see what your friends and other Dryncers are sipping.
- SHARE what your selections on Facebook, Twitter and email.
- LEARN about wines with our collections curated by our in-house sommeliers, and associated blog posts.
SAVE YOUR WINES ONCE - HAVE THEM ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your wine saves will sync automatically.
- Mobile: iPhone
- Tablet: iPad
- On the Web: www.drync.com
NOTE: Adult over age 21 required to sign for all wine deliveries.
MORE ABOUT DRYNC
For support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us:
- Learn more about Drync: http://www.drync.com/about
- Contact us: email@example.com
- Call us at 1-877-871-6226
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dryncwine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dryncwine
What's New in Version 2.23
This Valentine's Day, Love the Wine You're With!
Included in this release:
New Icon for Valentine's Day
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
If it worked, it might be good
A friend showed me this App while wine shopping. He took a picture of a wine label and it popped up some info on the wine. I thought that was great, so I downloaded it. My first attempt, I took a perfect picture of the label on a bottle of Wente Chardonnay. The App had no information on it, so it said it was sending the label for processing. It has been over a month and it still says it is processing. I am giving the App two stars. Since it does not work properly and they do not process wines that are not in their database, it only desrves a mention as an unfulfilled decent idea.
A wine app to love
This is a fantastic app! The photo/scanning feature is great (and if the wine isn't in the database, they have a team who will find the wine for you); buying wine through the app is so easy, streamlined, and convenient, and I can access all the wines that my local wine store may not carry. Drync is improving with every update... It's a phenomenal app all-around!!
Great foto feature
Even though the purchase option does not apply for someone outside the U.S., it's great to manage one's cellar and offline purchases, especially because of the powerful foto recognizing feature and a great customer service if for once your wine does not match one of their collection.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 2.23
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Drync, Inc.
- © Drync Inc 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.