Drync - Scan and Buy Wine You Love
By Drync LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Everything you need for wine" - Today Show
"A delicious download for your app collection" - USA Today
Choosing wine is difficult. Drync lets you scan and buy wine the moment you try it. Rate, remember, share and buy in seconds for home delivery by simply taking a photo of the wine label.
Simply snap a photo of any wine label and the app instantly recognizes it. You can scan labels from bottles, magazines, computer screens, even billboards!
Drync uses state-of-the-art image recognition and a massive database of wine to identify your wine. With the largest selection of wines for sale online, competitive prices, and low everyday shipping costs, you can now buy nearly any wine the moment you taste it.
Looking for your next favorite wine? Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, professionally curated picks for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Snap a photo of a wine label and Drync instantly matches the wine to show price, ratings, and notes
- Buy wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep
- Share what you’re drinking with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Track your wines, ratings, and tasting notes
- Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, wines for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Backup and synchronization to the cloud so you can also manage your wines on drync.com
- Secure e-commerce platform and easy to use checkout function in “Wine Cart”
// For customer support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our mobile app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-871-6226. //
What's New in Version 2.9
The Drync Live Activity feed is here!
In this release you can see what other wine lovers, and more importantly, your Friends are Drync'ing.
Check out the action in 'Live Activity' (found on the side-nav menu).
Also in this release:
- Oodles of bug fixes and UI tweaks
- Added email and phone number to shipping information (to make sure we can reach you!)
Incredibly easy to explore and get started. If you're like me, you don't always want to ask the waiter to bring the bottle back to the table so you can take a picture. Thankfully, drync lets you collect wines even if you just have the name