Fly Delta for iPad
By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over a million downloads, the award-winning Fly Delta app for iPad features inspiring destination guides, the amazing Glass Bottom Jet,™ and a What’s Next feature that makes your trip easier by making sure you know what to do and when to do it.
• Spin the globe to explore destinations and fare specials
• Browse destination guides featuring shopping, dining and recommendations from your social network
• View and plan upcoming trips with the interactive trip map
Book and Customize:
• Find, compare and book flights or rebooked canceled flights or missed connections
• View seat maps, select or change your seat, or step up to Delta Comfort+™
• Never miss a beat with the What’s Next feature
• Purchase Trip Extras like in-flight Wi-Fi and Priority Boarding
• Explore the Glass Bottom Jet, which provides an amazing view of what you’re flying over through photos, landmark information and social content from your friends
• Find out what’s playing on board your flight and download Sky magazine and destination-related music and movies from iTunes
And of course, we covered the basics:
• Manage your profile, transactions and SkyMiles® account
• Check in for domestic and international flights up to 24 hours before departure and pay for checked bags – your eBoarding pass can be sent to your phone or email
• Get terminal and gate info and check the latest flight status
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
What's New in Version 1.7.3
What's new in version 1.7.3
• Bug Fixes
Form over Function
It sure looks nice, and it's fun to spin the little globe and look at destination prices, however the app crashes every time I try and search for my upcoming flight. I really don't need the app if it cannot do the one thing it should have over its competitors: the ability to track booked Delta flights.
Why so big?
Why on Earth does an airline app need to be 117MB? We use it to book flights and keep track of our trips, bit that is all text. App size inflation is a problem that needs to stop.
Can't even install
I keep trying but it just keeps loading forever and won't appear. Have deleted it and started over and still cannot get the app to install.