Fly Delta for iPad
By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over a million downloads, the award-winning Fly Delta app for iPad features inspiring destination guides, the amazing Glass Bottom Jet,™ and a What’s Next feature that makes your trip easier by making sure you know what to do and when to do it.
• Spin the globe to explore destinations and fare specials
• Browse destination guides featuring shopping, dining and recommendations from your social network
• View and plan upcoming trips with the interactive trip map
Book and Customize:
• Find, compare and book flights or rebooked canceled flights or missed connections
• View seat maps, select or change your seat, or step up to Delta Comfort+™
• Never miss a beat with the What’s Next feature
• Purchase Trip Extras like in-flight Wi-Fi and Priority Boarding
• Explore the Glass Bottom Jet, which provides an amazing view of what you’re flying over through photos, landmark information and social content from your friends
• Find out what’s playing on board your flight and download Sky magazine and destination-related music and movies from iTunes
• Stream movies, TV shows and more onboard with Delta Studio™
And of course, we covered the basics:
• Manage your profile, transactions and SkyMiles® account
• Check in for domestic and international flights up to 24 hours before departure and pay for checked bags – your eBoarding pass can be sent to your phone or email
• Get terminal and gate info and check the latest flight status
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
What's New in Version 1.7.1
• Bug fixes
• 64-bit support
Ever since it was upgraded, it has become a major time waster. When it does not recognize your password, you are prompted to change it. Once it is changed, the new password is still not recognized. It has been happening for weeks. So bottom line the upgrade, rather than making things better has made it useless. Zero stars.
No seat map
If you want to check seats on a flight before booking, after clicking on "check seats" the screen goes grey and does nothing.
Now you have to start all over again only to not be able to see seats again.
Might as well be on me laptop to start with.
The only reason that I have airline apps are for digital boarding passes. You can't do that with this app...only the iPhone app. If I wanted to manage my account on my tablet, I would just use the website. It's much simpler to navigate. Plus, the flight tracker doesn't work properly unless you pay for their wifi.