Using the FNBApp, First National Bank Alaska’s free* mobile banking app, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere from your mobile device or tablet. Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to the FNBApp to access a full range of banking activities conveniently and securely:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
• View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
• Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more—just like using online banking
• Transfer money between First National accounts
• Schedule payments and pay bills—right from your mobile device
• If you’re already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of Bill Pay are automatically available for use in the FNBApp mobile Bill Pay.
PAY A PERSON
• Send, receive and request money using PopMoney, a person to person payment system.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
• Deposit checks with a few taps of your smartphone or tablet.
• Find First National branch locations using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
• Alaskan-owned and operated since 1922, First National proudly meets the financial needs of Alaskans with ATMs and branches in 18 communities throughout the state.
For more information about Alaska's largest locally-owned bank and access to efficient and secure online banking services visit www.FNBAlaska.com, email Customer.Service@FNBAlaska.com, or call 777-4FNB (4362) from Anchorage/Eagle River, or 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) from other communities/Canada. First National Bank Alaska is an equal housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with First National Bank Alaska’s mobile banking.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
This version includes user experience enhancements, bug fixes and more.
Ratings and Reviews
I would love this app more if I could make a check deposit from it into my account. Two years ago they said it was coming, where is it?
I can’t get past the login screen! It gives me a phone number, but every time I call, it says call failed! Please fix so I can access my account!
Simple & easy to use
- First National Bank Alaska
- 115.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.