By Com2uS USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The genre-defining 3D Tower Defense game, Defense Technica! Think you know tower defense? Think again.
Experience a new kind of Defense game with Defense Technica, featuring stunning 3D graphics and ground-breaking new features like path rotation, tower construction, tower upgrades, and card collection and combination!
* Unsupported devices: iPhone 3GS, 3rd/4th Gen iPod Touch, iPad 1
* You may lose data if you update while playing as a guest.
* Please sign up for a Hub account before updating.
Defense Technica is the ultimate 3D Tower Defense Game! Check out these groundbreaking features:
Path Rotation & Tower Building
- Build towers in strategic places to defend against incoming enemies, and rotate paths.
- Upgrade towers to increase striking power against the waves of incoming enemies.
- Defeat enemies to receive a variety of resources to upgrade your tower.
Collect & Combine Tower Cards
- Use the special upgrade card system to create your own unique cards and upgrades.
- Sell or combine unwanted cards to get new cards.
Ether Repair & Attack Items
- Later stages and waves have stronger enemies and continuous attacks.
- Use Ether items to annihilate enemies and to repair your core.
* This game supports English, français, Deutsch, 한글, 中文 and 日本語.
* This is a singleplayer game. When deleting or initializing the game, please use the data backup/restoration service in options.
* Follow Com2uS on Twitter for the latest game updates! http://twitter.com/com2us
Connect with Com2uS!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook!
For information on new games and special events, check out global.com2us.com!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
The genre-defining 3D Tower Defense game, Defense Technica!
Now you can continue playing from where you left off as a guest, even after updating! Get back to battling enemies in space with great new updates and sales!
1. New skills added
2. New stage, "Another War", added
3. Additional Sub-Missions
4. Card Combination system changed to Card Enhancement system
- Now you can focus on enhancing your favorite card!
5. Other tweaks
- Added Equip Card button
- Easy viewing of tower information
6. Up to 50% sale on cards
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at email@example.com
great game. very strategic in nature.
- Initial walk through/guided tutorial is very well done
- True 3d which is awesome. and as the head of a game technology program at our college(New River Community College) that scripts with the UDK, it is super well done as far as the level design, AI and Assets. 5 Stars+ here for sure
I like the UI better in this 2nd version. A little easier to upgrade.
Playability is smooth and holds your attention throughout the levels. Definitely have to be on your "A" game to get through some of the more difficult modes.
As a CCg game, do wish however that when combining cards that you would get a more effective card and would not continue to get same lame card that you just combined two of. This seemed to be a very weak point in the first go around. We will see how it pans out in the more advanced levels
- Also though I truly understand and appreciate the need to make a profit, unless you have very deep pockets, the purchasing of cards/crystals can be devastating on the 'ol wallet in this game and on a teacher's salary, very limiting.
I will rate this at 4 3/4 Stars. a few more tweaks and a little less emphasis on costly upgrade purchasing, and this could very well become the most EPIC. of all TOWER DEFENSE games ever created!
NRCC'S Game Technology
4 Star Gameplay Killed by Ridiculous IAP
This is a moderately entertaining 3D Tower Defense game that is absolutely ruined by the wide array of unethical tricks and constraints the developer attempts to pawn off as gameplay. EVERYTHING in the game, despite ALREADY paying money for the supposed "premium" version, requires the game currency of crystals, which are given out in such small amounts upon winning a level, that it becomes virtually impossible to progress to the final levels without spending real world cash. To make matters worse, the developers updates are actually altering the game to INCREASE the reliance on IAP, changing the previous card combination system (which dictates tower upgrades) so that it is even more obtuse, illogical, and unrewarding. The developers should simply become petty criminals and muggers instead of scamming the App Store consumers. AVOID THIS GAME.
Fun and Challenging!
Defense Technica is a fun and challenging experience. It's lots of fun trying to figure out what the best route to keep the waves of enemies away from your core. It's also gratifying when you gain access to stronger towers and you crush enemies (especially big mechanical ones) that have been giving you heck for the longest time. My only gripe with the game is I wish it had more stages. It took me a while to get through the campaign (20 stages), but I have been having so much fun with the game that I I want more. Hopefully a sequel is in the works!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 181 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Com2uS USA, Inc.
- © 2013 Com2uS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Crystal Piece (Large)$4.99
- First Purchase Discount$0.99
- Crystal Piece (Medium)$1.99
- Crystal Bundle (Small)$9.99
- Crystal Piece (Small)$0.99
- Crystal Bundle (Medium)$19.99
- Crystal Bundle (Large)$49.99