By Madbits, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Collage Photography by Madbits ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
▪ Momentsia's artsy yet simple interface will motivate you to capture and share frame-worthy moments within seconds.
▪ Momentsia will become your go-to camera app. No more single picture taking.
▪ Select from a variety of colorful collages on the fly, and take pictures by tapping directly on your screen.
▪ Press on a tile a bit longer to access your camera roll and mix current with past instantly.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ What the Pros say ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
▪ “Fastest way to create and capture moments in a beautiful collage” Appadvice.com
▪ “That’s real time collaging. Snapshots never had it so good!” Photo Corners
▪ “Extremely successful due to the simplicity of the navigation and incorporation of intuitive gestures.” AppSafari
▪ “It’s a fun app and does what it says.” IOS Photo Apps
▪ “Really liking the montage creating with this awesome app!”
Kevin P McAuliffe.
Download Momentsia today, your iPhone and iPad will never be the same!
▪ It’s simple, fast and intuitive.
▪ Never take a single, boring photo again.
▪ No need to reach the capture button anymore.
▪ Capture directly on screen.
▪ Share moments on your favorite social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Email, Camera roll) .
▪ No more collages after the fact.
▪ You and your iPhone/iPad become one, creativity happens naturally.
▪ The results are beautiful artwalls that become long lasting moments you can share with friends and family.
What's New in Version 1.1
▪ Improved interface with all the features you have been asking for (so far…).
▪ Drag and Zoom is now available for new pics and for Camera roll imports
▪ Modifying your instant collage is now possible:
(1) “icon 1” keeps same photos and changes layout
(2) “icon 2” enables you to change the colors of any remaining tiles
(3) “icon 3” lets you shuffle the photos within a given layout
▪ New exciting layouts and vibrant color palettes
▪ Landscape mode is recognized
▪ And as always a long tap on any tiles enables you to import photos from Camera roll
This app was really awesome and I enjoyed it for its very straightforward layout. But now it doesn't work. Ill try taking pics and then saving them and the options don't appear, but oddly when I take pics of random things that aren't in focus or arent any good in any way, the options will pull up. Idk what's the deal. Uninstalled to see if it makes a difference later. Would have been 5 till this problem
Something is missing!
Add a option to add many photos together ..coz it's really hard to add pic one by one in every grid specially when the grid of 25 boxes ! but all in all different app than any other collage app ..so cheers!
Would be really nice if pictures were closer together and there was an option for making the background plain white. Also tools to make it easier to size and crop the pictures especially on the frames that hold lots of pictures
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 30, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Madbits, LLC
- © Madbits, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.