GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is a true-to-life automotive journey featuring the most prestigious cars in the world!
The best-selling franchise is back and it’s designed to offer an unprecedented level of driving enjoyment whether playing solo or multiplayer.
LEADERSHIP: POSSIBLY THE BEST HANDHELD RACING SIMULATION
• The richest handheld racing simulation this year: 71 licensed cars on 13 tracks including Laguna Seca
• A superb collection of cars from over 30 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan, Audi, Ford, and more
• Test your driving skills by completing 1,400 events, including Classic Races, Duels, Knockout and Overtake.
• 28 new challenges each week: improve your driving skills & maybe win a new car!
AUTHENTICITY: A DEEPER DRIVING FEEL
• The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever.
• The sun is not always shining in GT Racing 2: our tracks have different times of day and weather conditions.
• Race your way by choosing among 4 different cameras, including a breathtaking interior view!
• No repair times and no repair costs! We won’t make you wait or pay to race in an event again.
EXPERIENCE: ENJOY THE RIDE SOLO OR IN MULTIPLAYER
• Compete with your friends or with players from all over the world. Earn the fastest time on each race of Multi mode!
• Join Teams to play with other drivers and accomplish common goals.
• New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to speed in a flash!
• Veteran driver? Tweak your performance in the garage with tons of custom options!
No game offers you a more realistic racing simulation than GT Racing 2.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Minor bugs fixed
Easy to be disappointed if you don't have patience to learn
This is not an easy game. I've driven SCCA on Laguna Seca many times so I know the track in real life racing. At first I could barely make it around at all till I realized that the game was modeling rear wheel spin when I hit the gas to early. I also had to learn that to apply power slowly required tapping on the gas since we don't have pressure sensitive control. I've only played a little but I am testing if the game models aero well. I've not driven the real class of car that the Bentley is but I'm told that if you hit 6 at over 150 in an aero car it sticks. Under 150 it will not until you get down to where mechanical grip will hold it. None of the opponent cars are going through at 150 but I think I have once or twice. It's hard to time where you don't hit one of the guys who are way too slow around that corner. So as you can tell this game requires a lot of thought and finesse. By the way every car reacts differently so you have to learn what works with each one
Previous reviews deleted
This game is great as far as the graphics go, but it is very repetitive and gets boring. The game is very easy to play once you get the hang of it and memorize the tracks. Been playing for over 3 years and have all cars. Don't play as much any more because of the ads and game crashes, but still enjoy the occasional race. Gameloft engineers stopped supporting this game just over a year ago, so the same bugs that have plagued this game for years will continue to be issues. My wife has been playing for as long as I have and has all cars except for the Savage Winter, which is not a purchase car, so I guess she will never get to finish the game 100% like I have. Get rid of the ads and offer ALL cars fir sale when you say you are during the holidays. Don't leave one car out there saying Win this car! Stay tuned. My wife has stayed tuned for years.
The game does get annoying, but I still play even though I have nothing else to win. Have over 300 million coins and $80,000 that I'll never use because every car is maxed out.
Read the reviews. The problems are real and will never be fixed. Getting kicked off of your team and being demoted to rookie has always been an issue and is the most frustrating. Has happened to me multiple times after being ranked as high as #5 in the USA. It has happened to a multitude of players.
Really, the game is easy, but you have to deal with game problems and player cheating.
Great game but overall a mixed bag.
The graphics are best of all racing games! The cars are extremely close to the real thing. I was surprised the Pontiac G8 in the game has an identical interior to the one my dad owns. What I don't like? You can't smash the heck out of other cars like in Asphalt 8. If you hit a car in front of you your car slows down drastically. To make it even worse, the competition is directly on the racing line. So to help you win races the other cars go easy on you during the last 75% of the race. The worst part is that I'm always hitting the walls on tight turns. Please fix this, make the AIs drive more like actual humans, and make the game dynamics so I can smash the heck out of the competition like Asphalt 8 and I would give 10 out of 5 stars if I could.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 1.30 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Cash$1.99
- Beginner Cash$4.99
- Racer Cash$9.99
- Ace Cash$19.99
- Good Rookie Cash$0.99
- Welcome Bundle$4.99
- Extra Beginner Cash$3.99
- Extra Racer Cash$6.99
- Starter Bundle$2.99
- Class D Bundle$2.99