Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 4.4.0
Glassdoor's Best Places to Work for 2017 has been released! Get the latest update to find out which company won.
It's so easy
I absolutely love this app!! I'm still searching for my dream job, but once you do the preliminary work with this app, you're done. With this app you don't have to re-enter all your information for each job posting you're applying for. Go ahead and install this app, you won't be disappointed.
Many employers advertise as the best however that is not always true. With this app you can have access to information from that someone that is sitting right there and now.
It's also great to see how the tool groups the data as per common and frequent comments.
I use this for all my jobs!!
I have had a lot of interviews and job offers. Before I consider an interview and before I accept an offer I research the company on Glassdoor. Their app is awesome!! It has helped me with interview questions, gave me great insight into the company, and let me get a good idea what they typically pay their employees. I love this app!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 03, 2016
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2016, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.