Savings – Simple Checkbook, Money Tracker
By Savings LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Savings is a simple and elegant personal finance app designed for your iPhone (and Mac, sold separately). It has everything you need to keep track of your accounts and get your finance under control. Everything from entering a transaction to viewing charts has been streamlined to an intuitive process, so you can get your finance done with minimum effort.
• Keep track of all of your accounts, in any currency.
• Enter transactions quickly. Savings remembers previous entries and automatically completes payees and categories for you.
• See where your money go. Breakdown charts helps you see where you spend your money, broken down by categories.
• Balance your checkbook. A pending transaction is marked with an orange dot, tap it to clear it. Tap the account balance to see its cleared balance.
• Split a transaction into multiple categories right in the transaction entry view.
• Easily transfer money between accounts.
• Passcode protection.
• Syncs with Savings for Mac. With Savings for Mac, you can do much more with your data, such as schedule bills, create budget, and automatically reconcile your accounts. Learn more at savingsapp.com. (Sync requires OS X Yosemite and iOS 8.)
The intention of creating Savings is to make a finance app that is a pleasure to use. Every feature has been carefully considered to make it as simple and intuitive as possible. If you have any question or suggestion, get in touch with us by clicking the App Store "Support" link or tweet us @savingsapp.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Improvements to iCloud sync
Great but needs some additions
I have it on my mac so i sync it back and forth and it is great. For the iphone i would suggest the scheduled category to be added so that it can have the same things as the mac version. Reminders like the ones on the mac are necessary but i do very much use this app
So far, this is a good app. It does what it's suppose to do. But good isn't good enough. We need this thing to be great!
How do we get there? Touch ID would be a good start, the addition of some kind of bill reminder, and sub categories. I think that would make this app super awesome!
I love it
So simple and flexible. I have used it for years. And the support is very good. Used only a couple of times but they answer the same day in both occasions.