By Zillion Whales
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The forest floor has never been more deadly or more fun.” – IGN
“It’s hard not to get sucked into Mushroom Wars once you start playing, and you’ll certainly never look at that portabella on your plate ever again without the urge to send it charging into battle.” – Gamezebo
Space Tournament takes place just once in a million years, and the moment has come!
Play now, take part in great online battles, earn Tournament Experience and get awards in Mushroom Wars... and Mushroom Wars 2! Aye, all participants of the Space Tournament will get valuable awards in the new part of the game, which will be released very soon!
* Оne of the all-time “Top 25 PSN Games” by IGN!
* Ranked #1 Strategy game in US, Germany and 59 other countries
* Featured by Apple in US, Canada, UK and 103 countries
An unknown enemy has made mischief among the Mushroom folk, and once friendly neighbors have begun to fight one another. Lead the Mushroom Army and mediate peace in the forest!
Mushroom Wars is a dynamic real-time strategy. Defeat enemy tribes or capture key strategic locations! Increase the size of your army, complete the construction of your villages, improve your weapons, capture smith shops or hold defensive towers – it's up to you to choose your way to victory!
Complete a fascinating Campaign or challenge other players online!
One of the greatest games of all time for Playstation and PlayStation®Network according to IGN is now available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
* Three modes of multiplayer competition.
* Up to four players in a battle
* A campaign containing 32 maps with increasing difficulty levels
* Simple controls and exciting gameplay
* Multiple challenges for experienced gamers
* A variety of mission goals: capture, king of the hill, etc.
* Three variants of controls for more effective play
* Supports left-handed gamers
See video trailer: http://youtu.be/BjGXDJIPUVI
Learn more: http://www.facebook.com/MushroomWarsMobile
Attention! Dear users, we have successfully implemented iPad 1 and iOS 5.1. support for single player campaigns. Unfortunately, iPad 1 doesn’t have sufficient resources for the Mushroom Wars multiplayer mode, so the mode is unavailable for this device; our first priority being that you enjoy the game.
If you encounter any problems with online multiplayer we highly recommend you to close other applications that may be active. To do this quickly press the iPad button twice, press and hold any icon in the window that appears and close other apps one by one (by pressing minus in the upper left corner of each icon).
What's New in Version 1.14
Undertake an intriguing campaign or challenge other players online!
What's new in v.1.14:
• Take part in the Space Tournament and receive valuable awards!
• Play now to get awesome awards in Mushroom Wars 2!
• Significant graphic improvement for iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina
• Bug fixes
New features in previous versions:
* iOS 7 support!
* Campaign tutorial mode significantly improved
* The Revenge ability is now available for all players
* PvE CAMPAIGN BOOSTERS introduced:
- TROOP SWARM to build an instant army
- BLAST ATTACK to effectively stop your enemies
- MUCHO MORALE to immediately boost your Morale
* More intriguing events coming soon!
Requires iOS 5.1.1 (see notes on device compatibility in game description)
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or join us on Facebook at facebook.com/MushroomWarsMobile
To start you need to fix lag issues seconds that I'm playing with powerful players almost each time I have 74 wins because 3 things lag,power down ,having to do something. 3 stars because if you start a game and then have to go you lose a lot of what you were doing .id like it if you had to go when you start the game you had to leave you wouldn't lose anything and lastly make a low level vs low level possible instead of pro vs lowlevel (not many wins)players.
Poor business model ruined this game
The gameplay as many people mentioned is actually pretty good. The way they try to hide the prices in the game is really greedy and borderline offensive.
The game is "free" and during the campaign you can play to level 12 before they ask you to buy acorns to move on. 50 Acorns is $2 and I have no idea how many acorns it costs to just play through the campaign. It's absolutely unacceptable for a software Dev to not tell you how much the game is!
Multiplayer is charged on a per match basis. Overall the attitude in the business model is down right disgusting. Don't support this type of behavior or this company please!
Great game w/ terrible app performance
Mushroom wars is an amazing game. It's fun, simple, and very enjoyable. However, the constant performance issues with the app itself is a huge hinderance to such a great game like this. I have deleted and then downloaded the app again numerous times with various updates. With this new update, I have not been able to play it a single time! If the issues with performance were resolved this app would easily earn a five star rating, but we have to be able to play it in order to write about how good it is!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 31, 2014
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Zillion Whales Ltd
- © CREAT Studios Inc. Published by Zillion Whales
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- campaign maps pack$3.99
- handful of acorns$1.99
- basket of acorns$4.99
- bag of acorns$19.99
- map early unlock$0.99
- box of acorns$49.99
- campaign early unlock$9.99
- cart of acorns$99.99