Dino Math Bingo
By Chris Egerter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dino Math Bingo is a fun educational game to test your math skills. It's a great way to keep the kids entertained with fun interactive graphics and music while practicing their math skills.
- The object of Dino Math Bingo is to get five dinosaurs in a row by correctly answering math problems.
- Only .99 cents for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad - universal app that you can share across devices
- Choose from 4 modes: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Choose from 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard
- Features fun music and dinosaur sounds!
For more fun and games visit www.AppsForKids.ca
What's New in Version 1.4
- Added Apps For Kids Logo
- Added Apps For Kids link with parental gate
Cute way to get kids to practice math
My two boys -6 and 9 years old-were enjoying this app the other day. What I would have given to have this when my older son was in his extreme Dino phase! There was a point early in his schooling where he shut down with any academic requests, unless we incorporated his special interest area. Surely this would have done the trick. Auditory cues/ sound effects let the player know when they are correct or wrong; there is also a tally at the bottom of the screen to view. I would love to see a "email /view results" feature added, so parents and educators could better track how a child is doing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Egerter
- © 2013 Tiffany Egerter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.