By Paul Hudson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're learning Latin, you'll know the importance of correct macron usage. But typing macrons is cumbersome because the characters are hard to find, so this app adds an extra toolbar to your device's keyboard so you can type a macron over each of the vowels.
- Simple design: just tap one of the five macron buttons to insert a macron at the currently selected position.
- Auto-save of your text as you type, so you can multi-task without worrying about losing your work.
- Type Latin without getting red error lines under your text.
- Email your finished text to yourself or others with just two taps.
- A universal app that works on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with a single purchase.
- Category: Education
- Released: Jan 04, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Hudson
- © 2013 Paul Hudson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.