Anything After - Movie Credits Stinger App
By Damien Dalli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A must have app for all moviegoers!"
Featured on iTunes, CNET, Cult of Mac, Movies.com (Fandango), SourceFed plus more!
Ever gone to the movies and wondered, "Is there anything after the credits?" Anything After answers that exact question! Save yourself from missing a bonus scene or waiting for no reason + more.
• Quickly find out if there's a post-credits scene (stinger) after the movie – without having to wait – right on your phone! -- Like bloopers or a bonus scene that hints at an awesome sequel.
• See if it's actually worth the wait.
• Access to moviegoer provided comments and spoilers.
• Search for and watch trailers or the after credits scene right on your phone! (via YouTube)
• New movies added daily!
• Beat the traffic and the long line at the restroom, especially if you know there's nothing you might miss during or after the credits ~ your bladder will thank you after that extra large drink.
• AND also see if there's anything to wait for while watching a new DVD or Blu-ray release in the comfort of your own home.
Powered by you, the Moviegoer!
If you’ve seen a movie and know if there is or isn’t anything to wait for, be awesome and share that with others by tapping “Yeah” or “Nope” on that movie’s page ~ We’ll all love you for it! AND your Facebook profile image will be shown on that movie’s page, so people will see the awesomeness that is you.
Please note: For voting, we use Facebook as our login system because we think it makes for a better user experience. We know that not everyone has a Facebook account, so please let us know if you'd like to see other login options, like maybe Twitter.
What's a Stinger?
Easy, it's a Post-credits scene ~ (also called a tag, coda, or credit cookie) ~ a short clip that appears after some or all of the closing credits of a movie have run. It is usually either included for humor (where it may be called a “stinger gag”) or to set up a possible sequel, as well as to encourage the audience to stay through the credits during the theatrical release.
Send feedback, feature requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.2
Faster, better and new features on more devices!
• Faster and Better List Switching by tapping the section or swiping left/right!
• NEW Media section on each movie ~ search for and watch trailers or the after credits SCENE right on your phone! (via YouTube)
• NEW stats: See how many movies we support and how many of our awesome users have voted on those movies! (At the top of each list and on the Info screen.)
• Faster Votes & Comments section!
• Faster Search!
• Showing more "Opening Soon" titles ~ 30 days out, instead of just two weeks!
• UI improvements + iOS7 fixes
• Ninja flying side-kicked some BUGS in their dumb faces!
I like that the app uses crowd-sourcing for data, but it requires you to take a quick survey to submit your rating. One of the questions asks if there were any babies crying in the audience during the movie. When viewing the ratings, there is a note to parents to leave the movie with crying babies because everyone else is “paying good, hard-earned money to see the movie.” First of all, parents are paying the same hard-earned money to be there. Secondly, there are plenty of other distracting things that go on at movies: people talking loudly to each other, being noisy with their food, and even people cheering or booing at the screen. These are all as distracting and annoying as a whining baby. The app doesn’t ask if there were people talking loudly during the movie, etc. so why does it ask about crying babies? Obviously the developer has a pet peeve and he is using his app to complain. I don’t want to see a note to parents on every movie, so I’ve deleted this app.
It's in it's infancy but I love the idea
So many dang times I go to a movie, movie ends, I walk to the door and SUDDENLY there is more. Crap! Run back to seat. No more of that anymore with this app.
My main use for this app right now is to find tons of indie films I've never heard of that are in theaters. Usually apps/websites like imdb or rotten tomatoes only highlight the wide release films. This shows you EVERYTHING. So that's actually my primary use for the app.
The app needs a lot more active users (especially indie film goers) to let people know if there is more after the credits but it serves my other purpose so I'm stickin with it through its infancy stage.
What can I say... It's awesome!
If you like going to the movies, this is the app for you! I love seeing the occasional bonus scenes, but I hate it when I wait around and there's nothing to see. This app solves that! And now it's even better with the recent update! ... And I've read a handful of these 1 star reviews and most sound like user error! I've had no problems, and I even had an idea for the developer -- I emailed them and got a quick and courteous reply. Can't really ask for more!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 07, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Damien Dalli
- © Damien Dalli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.