Anything After -The Movie Credits Stinger App
By Damien Dalli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A must have app for all moviegoers!"
Featured on iTunes, CNET, Cult of Mac, Movies.com (Fandango), SourceFed plus more!
ON SALE today ~ 50% OFF for a LIMITED time!
Ever gone to the movies and wondered, "Is there anything after the credits?" Anything After answers that exact question! Save yourself from missing a bonus scene or waiting for no reason + more.
• Quickly find out if there's a post-credits scene (stinger) after the movie – without having to wait – right on your phone! -- Like bloopers or a bonus scene that hints at an awesome sequel.
• See if it's actually worth the wait.
• Access to moviegoer provided comments and spoilers.
• Beat the traffic and the long line at the restroom, especially if you know there's nothing you might miss during or after the credits ~ your bladder will thank you after that extra large drink.
• Get your full money's worth at the movies by not missing any extra footage!
• AND also see if there's anything to wait for while watching a new DVD or Blu-ray release in the comfort of your own home.
Powered by you, the Moviegoer!
If you’ve seen a movie and know if there is or isn’t anything to wait for, be awesome and share that with others by tapping “Yeah” or “Nope” on that movie’s page ~ We’ll all love you for it! AND your Facebook profile image will be shown on that movie’s page, so people will see the awesomeness that is you.
Please note: For voting, we use Facebook as our login system because we think it makes for a better user experience. We know that not everyone has a Facebook account, so please let us know if you'd like to see other login options, like maybe Twitter.
What's a Stinger?
Easy, it's a Post-credits scene ~ (also called a tag, coda, or credit cookie) ~ a short clip that appears after some or all of the closing credits of a movie have run. It is usually either included for humor (where it may be called a “stinger gag”) or to set up a possible sequel, as well as to encourage the audience to stay through the credits during the theatrical release.
Send feedback, feature requests and bug reports to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Hey movie-lovers! We've got a HUGE blockbuster of an update for ya!
• Dramatically improved movie list loading time.
• Expanded & organized movie list into sections:
• "Opening Soon" (grouped by release date)
• "In Theaters" (New Releases + In Theaters)
• AND, as requested, "Older Titles" (An Archive of sorts, including all movies that we have votes for, that are no longer "officially" in theaters; so, most will cover the recent Blu-ray/DVD releases. Exciting, right!? I know.)
• NEW "Voters & Spoilers" section ~ accessible by tapping on the pictures of those who've voted (on a movie's page) ~ where one can see a full list of voters and any comments or spoilers they might have provided. (Don't worry, spoilers are "hard to read" until they are enabled at the bottom right of the screen.)
• On the movie list, Search is now accessible by tapping the search icon at the top left of the screen.
• We've improved the whole flow of voting ~ introducing a loading animation while your vote is being submitted.
• When sharing a movie on Facebook, the link now actually not only includes the movie poster, but also the movie title.
• Added a custom movie poster for when a poster is unavailable (especially for those smaller releases).
• Quick way to scroll to the top of the list, tap the round icon at the bottom right of the movie list.
• New menu icon at top right.
• Plus some other misc. improvements.
• And while we were at it, we ninja-flying-side-kicked some bugs into oblivion!
Thanks for all your great reviews on the App Store. We want Anything After to improve your movie-going experience, so if you have any feedback, run into any bugs or have an awesome feature request, just email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love The Idea!!! Needs A Massive Update!
I love the idea of this app. It solves so many problems for movie lovers. Right after a movie how many times do you want to go run to the restroom but you don't want to miss the extra scene at the end of the credits (if there is one). Then when you find out there isn't it really makes you angry. Well this solves that issue. This app should get an update to where us movie fans can watch the extra after credit scene directly from this app, that way if fans ever want to watch it again or see it for the first time. Plus make it interactive for comments to be left or to have the ability to reply. Right now this app isn't worth the $1.99 but I bought it anyways for its potential. If y'all don't update this, then I'll make my own version of it and make it right. :)
Get rid of the Facebook only login!
Been using this app for a long time now. Would tell whoever I could about it while in Line for the movie. Then you guys had to ruin it by making it so you can only post about a movie if you use your Facebook info. NO THANKS! You want users to only post once per movie fine. Make an account system for your app. My self and others that would post all the time now stopped because of the forced use of Facebook. Also not everyone has a Facebook. My friends and I also stopped telling people about this app and will be looking for a replacement. I really hope you fix this otherwise your going to loose a lot of people.
Awesome app! The thing I think is, you...
Should add a feature in "search" and "older titles" so u can choose to not have to scroll through all of the "nope"s... Lol. By the time u find ur movie, the credits are over sometimes lol. (Unless of course, ur smart enough to use this app before going into the movie, lol) Other than that, it's a GREAT concept. Thanks for making it! Lol
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Damien Dalli
- © Damien Dalli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.