My Sketch Paper - Write, Paint on Notebook
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Sketch Paper, an excellent freehand creative tool, beautifully be filled with anything from a sketch to a flow-chart, a list to an diagram. You can make extremely smooth lines and began drawing, writing, diagramming, etc with the default pen and brushes. A fresh canvas is ready and waiting for your ideas, inspiration, and art.
It is worthy and the best choice for professional and casual sketching. Get My Sketch Paper and get creating.
My Sketch Paper features:
Unique Paper Studio Features:
- Quickly add one page to exist book or delete one page from it. To move between pages, swipe from one side to other in the direction you wish to go.
- Add more books or delete existing books.
- Edit book name.
- Copy pages.
- Change page template.
- Export to image file.
- Export page to pdf file and share it over email.
Advanced Brush System:
- Transparency, Pressure-sensitive, Radius, Hardness of a brush could be adjusted.
- Comes with three free fountain tools: a pen, a brush and a special effect brush.
- ( In-App Purchase ) 97 shapes high-quality natural brushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
Simple and Powerful Interface:
- Custom colors.
- Support text input.
- Input image from pasteboard.
- Undo / Redo function (10 steps !).
- Import images or photos from your device and draw over your images.
- Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Two fingers zoom canvas. Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.70
1. Book's cover could be changed. (10 templates are available)
2. Output a whole book to PDF. It can be exported or Emailed.
3. You can share the book via Facebook,Twitter etc.
Nice sketch app, still some rough points
I'm reviewing this app on an iPad3 running 5.1.
Basic sketch functionality is there, but the following could be improved:
-Retina resolution support would be nice. Many of the UI elements look blurry on a retina iPad. Also the sketched lines aren't as crisp as they could be.
-The first time a line is drawn after opening the app, the performance is quite poor. For about a second, the app cannot keep up with my finger.
-When looking at my page in the 3D mode, if I swipe and hold the page so that it starts flipping left or right and then let go, the animation of the page returning to its default center position seems to have a very poor frame rate.
I also found the following bugs:
-The control window for opaqueness, radius, etc., always shows the first slider label in Dutch, no matter what language I set my preferences to.
-If my iPad is in portrait mode, the app will sometimes also launch into portrait mode rather than forcing landscape mode. If I then rotate to landscape, the app will correct itself and stay in the landscape mode.
-If I'm not logged into Facebook, trying to share via Facebook will result in an API error message rather than offering me a login window.
Sign language resource
This is an amazing app! Great resource for sign language. In the ministry to deaf individuals understand the Bible, helps me to practice drawing (work in progress) and while at my theocratic meetings, draw pictures to help my friend who is deaf and learning sign language stay focused through pictures.....Thank you!
I like the app. The tools are cool to work with! Especially since I can work in the same environment on iPad and iPod alike. It would be great if they could share projects "in the works" in the cloud as well. Or at least an import feature.
Would it be possible to get our photos for book covers?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 1.70
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- Copyright © 2013 etinysoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Brushes set$3.99
- Pen Sketch$0.99
- Ruled Papers for Business, Photo, Music and Notes$0.99
- Pattern Papers$0.99
- Pencil Drawing$0.99
- Blur Painting$0.99
- Texture Painting$0.99
- Linear Abstract Brushes Set$0.99