Daily Goals - Simple habit tracker and goal tracking with progress, streaks, analysis & reminders
By Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Goals - Track. Analyze. Succeed.
An ultra simple and colourful app that helps you keep track of your habits.
- Create and track unlimited habits.
- Configure the name, colour, start & end dates, reminder time and schedule for each habit.
- Schedule habits to repeat on specific days of the week or weekly (eg 3 times per week).
- Add notes to habits to further document your progress.
- Get simple, colourful feedback on your progress by plotting habits of your choice on the history calendar.
- Up to 8 habits can be plotted simultaneously letting you see the big picture.
ANALYZE AND ACHIEVE
- Get insight into your habits with powerful per-habit or overall analysis:
- Per habit analysis types:
+ Current/longest streak per habit
+ % completion last 7/30/365 days per habit
+ completion count per habit last 7/30/365 days
- Overall analysis types:
+ % completion by day/week/month.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Choose the start day of the week
- Choose when your day ends (handy for night owls)
- Choose between light and dark themes
- Show number of remaining habits on icon badge
- Set a passcode to keep your habits private
- Set a daily reminder to record your progress
- Export your habit data in Excel format (.xlsx)
FEATURES NOT INCLUDED (YET)
- multiple device sync
- monthly habits
Daily Goals is regularly updated and improved based on user feedback. Use the email link in the app to get in touch with suggestions.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Added data export (Excel .xlsx format or SQLite database format)
Did you or didn't you?
Habits are built day by day. I've tried a great number of tracking and habit apps and this is the one I've settled on for a few reasons:
1. It's not overly complicated. Many of these apps require you to set up life categories and themes and type and unit. This app is about did you or didn't you?
2. That simplicity actually forces you to quantify your goal into something that can be answered yes or no. Did I floss today? Walk >= 10 minutes?
3. You toggle the goals all on one page. Not on separate pages. Have a goal not due that day? Doesn't even get listed. Load. Track. Done.
4. See streaks for each goal. All on one page.
5. See goal completion on a calendar.
Well, you get the idea. Want to build a habit? Get this app.
Great just needs a little tweet
I love the simplicity of the app and the ability to see real results and progress. I just wish there was a section where you could write notes for each day. So for example, if on Monday you didn't finish a task because you were ill, you could write that down so that down the road you're not wondering "why didn't i do that task that day?"
Can be life changing
I'm using this app to do "tiny habits" like BJ Fogg talks about. This app is very quick and easy. It makes it simple to work through a morning routine. All of a sudden I'm doing 7 things every day and feel confident in my ability to track.
This app stays simple and out of the way. Well done.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
- © Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.