By American Foundation for the Blind
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AccessNote is the official iOS notetaker from the American Foundation for the Blind.
AccessNote is the first notetaker for the iOS platform designed particularly for VoiceOver users looking for a highly efficient, feature-rich note taking experience. In addition to being a low cost alternative to traditional note takers, AccessNote will allow users to combine efficient note taking with the countless other features and functions of the iOS devices. This will allow blind and visually impaired people in classroom or business settings to use the same popular iOS devices that their sighted peers are using.
Some of the valuable features in AccessNote include:
- Keyboard commands customized for input with both QWERTY and refreshable braille display keyboards, not available in any other app.
- Two powerful search features for finding text globally across all notes and within a note.
- Cursor tracking that always keeps your place when you return to a note.
- Keystroke efficiency - Less keystrokes to get the job done.
- Fast and efficient navigation throughout a note by page, paragraph, line, word, character, and other elements.
For bug reports and feature requests, please email email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed issue with searching in a note
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Foundation for the Blind
- © American Foundation for the Blind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.