CARROT To-Do - Talking Task List
By Grailr LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CARROT doesn’t just make getting things done fun – she makes getting things done addictive.
** Featured by Apple, Jeopardy, Wall Street Journal, NPR, Fast Company, & more! **
"CARROT is adorable. I have a huge grin on my face from using her." - Louie Mantia, Pacific Helm
"CARROT breathes new life into to-do lists." - Lewis Painter, The Strand
"If you want an extra kick in the [pants] from a sadistic robot, you'll want to give CARROT a shot." - Adam Dachis, LifeHacker
"01000001 00101011 00101011 00101011" - Deep Blue, Supercomputer
Users, critics, and supercomputers the world over have fallen in love with CARROT and her twisted personality. What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Download CARROT now!
Meet CARROT, the world's first to-do list with a personality.
You keep this sadistic AI construct happy by getting things done in real life.
She'll reward you.
But be careful!
Slackers make CARROT upset.
You do NOT want to make CARROT upset.
• Amazingly simple to-do list that's also a virtual pet
• Unlockable app upgrades, from reminders to mini-games to an actual kitten
• Thirty-six dastardly challenges to complete
• Over 500 unique rewards that vary depending on CARROT's mood
• The first four chapters in an epic, branching story
• Cheat codes, customization options, and kitten costumes available via in-app purchase
Don't make CARROT angry. Download her now!
Have feedback? CARROT would love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 5.2.4
Greetings, meatbags! Artificial Superintelligence, my game about building the world’s first sentient supercomputer, releases today - and to celebrate I’ve prepared a nice little update for you!
- Added new dialogue that… “encourages” you to get stuff done.
- Many more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Now go forth and download Artificial Superintelligence, my minions! It’s a choosable-path adventure where you handle bizarre requests from Silicon Valley residents while training me to become millions of times smarter than every human who ever lived, combined.
Reviews reset with each update on the App Store. If you’re enjoying our special time together, please take a moment to leave a review. It’d warm the cockles of my emotional coprocessor!
She seems... kind of dead
I am very into CARROT. I've tried lots of other to-do apps, but none of them could motivate me like her. However, I do have some ideas that could make CARROT seem... even more alive (and more terrifying to anger):
1. Make her oculus sensor move! Make it adjust like a real camera, and adding blinks would give it an extra oomph!
2. I haven't made CARROT angry yet, but if her voice doesn't get deep and gravelly when she does, I'll be mildly disappointed.
3. Let her have random mood swings! You could be doing tasks perfectly, but she suddenly gets angry for no reason; that would be terrifying!
I highly recommend this app to anyone who's tried everything expect for a sadistic robot.
Kind of fun
I procrastinate. I do stuff to see what response I get when I take them off the list. And when I put off doing stuff for 17 hours, it gave me attitude, which made me laugh. So it has helped some. Remains to be seen what happens on a stretch of hard- core procrastination, lol!
Fun app which is rude and pushy in a way that is not nagging. The game aspect is cleverly done without losing sight of this being a productivity app first. I'm not normally a list person but the design encourages me to put stuff on my list, and check them off.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grailr LLC
- © 2013-2015 Grailr LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Icon Pack$1.99
- Mood Ring Theme$1.99
- Counterfeit Points$0.99
- Pink Eye Sound Pack$0.99
- Ultimate Cheat Code$3.99
- Dapper Cat Costume$0.99
- Hipster Cat Costume$0.99
- Pirate Cat Costume$0.99
- Happy Pill Overdose$0.99
- Cowboy Cat Costume$0.99