StarStar Me for Verizon
By Verizon Wireless
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StarStar Me for Verizon is a mobile service that allows you to use your name, nickname, or personal handle as your Verizon mobile phone number. People can call you from their Verizon, Verizon, T-Mobile, or AT&T mobile phones by simply entering ** and then a unique word or phrase that you choose like **SARAH or **KEITH. When meeting new people, give out your memorable StarStar number instead of ten hard-to-remember digits.
Use the StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service. The app is free and the service is just $3.00 per month per number excluding taxes.
The StarStar Me app allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers a custom text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
- Or send callers a profile page with your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your StarStar number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me - Your Memorable Mobile Number
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• A bug affecting sharing on Twitter has been fixed.
• Updates for IOS 7 compatibility.
This app is little more than a hole into which you shovel $3 every month. And darn near impossible to unsubscribe. Do not download.
Another Verizon Add On. BS
$3.00 a month for a **vanity number? Give me a break. Paying for visual voicemail is bad enough. Boycott this stupid company.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Verizon Wireless
- © 2012 Zoove Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.