By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPad. Touch your tracks and create stunning mixes in seconds.
"Incredibly well designed and packed with great features." (WIRED)
"It's wonderfully tactile and a lot of fun." (The Guardian)
"Traktor DJ brings real DJ tools to the masses." (The Verge)
"They worked on every little detail to get the app just right." (Loop Insight)
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iOS swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Notification Center gives you in-app access to tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Audiobus integration allows two-way control of TRAKTOR DJ with other compatible apps
- Inter-app audio support allows TRAKTOR DJ to stream audio to other apps for further processing
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
Please note: The Metadata sync feature has been removed from TRAKTOR PRO 2. It’s still possible though, to sync metadata between two instances of TRAKTOR DJ.
///HARDWARE AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements are iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. iPad 4 recommended.
///VIDEOS AND MORE
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video:
Check out the TRAKTOR DJ Knowledge Base for support information:
///ELEVATE YOUR MIX
Want to get physical with TRAKTOR DJ? Check out the 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1:
Want total physical control for TRAKTOR DJ? Try TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 or S4. These pro-grade, all-in-one DJ systems combine with TRAKTOR DJ to unlock additional features like Beatjumps, chained effects, and Classic DJ mode with jog-wheel tempo bending (sync and keylock off).
What's New in Version 1.6.8
- Dropbox Sync has been replaced with iCloud Drive. Traktor DJ will use iCloud Drive to back-up the BeatGrids, HotCues, BPM and Key data of your tracks for safe-keeping. If you are using more than one iPad, iCloud Drive will keep the data in sync across your devices.
- We have addressed a bug that incorrectly displayed the number of tracks in your collection.
No Sync / No iCloud Backup
I have invested a lot of money into my Traktor S4 setup. I originally got this app on the iPad and it was great. My MacBook Pro had been stolen so I wanted to use this as my primary DJ setup and then switch to Traktor Pro when I could afford a new computer. I’d decided to completely switch from my Ableton setup to Traktor without ever using Traktor Pro from hearing great things from other people. The intention was to have the iPad app and then be able to sync all my cue points to Traktor Pro when I had my new computer(which is how this was marketed before). Now I have the new computer only to find out I can’t sync any of my data from the iPad app to Traktor Pro even though that was promised when it was purchased. The manual sync options I have found won’t work because iCloud sync isn’t working at all(no Traktor DJ folder in iCloud). I’m at a loss and out of some serious cash with my S4 and hard case. I’m seriously heartbroken over this and don’t know what to do. Steer clear of the Traktor world!!! The iPad app really is amazing, but the Traktor Pro software so far is terrible and setting cue points is so much more tedious than the iPad. So TLDR: iPad App is great until you want to sync anything or have iCloud Drive work. Traktor Pro software seems neglected and key features like cueing don’t work as well as the iPad app. 1 star on the iPad app for selling me a giant lie.
Come On! Something has to change.
Love it but it is so very frustrating. For starters, all slide faders are glitchy and not smooth at all. Doing gradual volume changes is nearly impossible. And I am using a iPad (5th edition). Second, the overall volume isn’t loud enough.
Needs another channel or two added.
And lastly, something needs to be done with our current track options and choices. It is to limited, confusing and not user friendly.
Playlists are buggy
Its still buggy at times but overall I enjoy this app.
Previous review/comment- I just tried creating a playlist and its making multiple copies of the tracks. When I try to delete em the Delete button pops up on random tracks that I dont want delete. What gives? Its a simple playlist! Please fix asap! OTHERWISE I love it!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 27, 2017
- Version: 1.6.8
- Size: 84.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Native Instruments GmbH
- © 2014 Native Instruments GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases