Power PDF Pro - Create, View, Secure PDF Files
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Power PDF Pro is the Pro Version of Power PDF, a powerful tool to create, modify and view PDF documents on iPad/iPhone. Besides all the features available on Power PDF, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including Dropbox, Box and Google Drive access.
Power PDF Pro lets you create PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad with ease. It supports:
- Create PDF documents from many file types, including: DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, RTF, XML, HTML and all text files.
- Convert photos to a PDF document.
- Scan to a PDF document using your Camera.
Power PDF Pro lets you modify PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad with ease. It supports:
- Combine PDF documents.
- Split a PDF document into two or more documents.
- Delete pages in a PDF document.
- Re-arrange pages in a PDF document.
- Add password protection to a PDF document.
Power PDF Pro lets you view PDF documents with ease. It supports:
- View PDF documents in thumbnail or full screen modes.
- Extract text from a PDF document.
- Add bookmarks on a PDF document.
- Search within a PDF document.
- Fast Navigate within a PDF document.
- Zooms in/Zooms out on a PDF document.
- Annotate in a PDF document.
Power PDF Pro also has a File Manager, which supports the following features:
- Import files from your Camera Roll, Email or another App.
- Manage Files including: rename, delete, move, create folder and sort.
- Search file name in Local Files and Camera Roll.
- Open many document types, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, TXT, image files, and audio files.
- Download from/upload to Dropbox, Box and GoogleDrive.
With its simple interfaces, Power PDF Pro provides the easiest way to manage PDF documents on iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 3.0
1. Added back iCloudDrive and Box access.
2. Fixed the issue when displaying iCloud photos.
Not worth the money
This app is EXTREMELY expensive and is not intuitive AT ALL. I CANNOT "print to pdf" and when I upload a file to convert it, I lose all of the native formatting, so what is the point?? My Excel spreadsheet that I had put a page break in is ignored by this app and so prints as a messy tiny gridded table with no formatting. Aggravating to learn and didn't solve my problem in the end. Definitely not worth your money until the developers get some basic functionality figured out.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 21, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Comc Soft Corporation
- © ComcSoft Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.