Power PDF Pro - Create, View, Secure PDF Files
By ComcSoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Power PDF Pro is the Pro Version of Power PDF, a powerful tool to create, modify and view PDF documents on iPad/iPhone. Besides all the features available on Power PDF, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including Dropbox, Box and Google Drive access.
Power PDF Pro lets you create PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad with ease. It supports:
- Create PDF documents from many file types, including: DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, RTF, XML, HTML and all text files.
- Convert photos to a PDF document.
- Scan to a PDF document using your Camera.
Power PDF Pro lets you modify PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad with ease. It supports:
- Combine PDF documents.
- Split a PDF document into two or more documents.
- Delete pages in a PDF document.
- Re-arrange pages in a PDF document.
- Add password protection to a PDF document.
Power PDF Pro lets you view PDF documents with ease. It supports:
- View PDF documents in thumbnail or full screen modes.
- Extract text from a PDF document.
- Add bookmarks on a PDF document.
- Search within a PDF document.
- Fast Navigate within a PDF document.
- Zooms in/Zooms out on a PDF document.
- Annotate in a PDF document.
Power PDF Pro also has a File Manager, which supports the following features:
- Import files from your Camera Roll, Email or another App.
- Manage Files including: rename, delete, move, create folder and sort.
- Search file name in Local Files and Camera Roll.
- Open many document types, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, TXT, image files, and audio files.
- Download from/upload to Dropbox, Box and GoogleDrive.
With its simple interfaces, Power PDF Pro provides the easiest way to manage PDF documents on iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 6.50
Fixed the issue with sorting when creating a PDF file from images.
Sorting: Finally fixed
YEAR-OLD ISSUE FIXED LAST WEEK! Last year I reported a "sorting" issue that forced me to move 10+ individual pages one at a time after combining several multi-page documents. A real hassle. The issue is finally fixed, and I again sort files at the time of creation (think of it as you now being able to move groups of pages at a time). I, once again, love using this app! I've used this app now for about 2 yrs, and will continue to use as the easiest PDF creator out there. Hopefully they don't remove the feature again because I don't want to have to wait a full year for the fix to be released.
Many 'non compatible' file types
Either this thing lacks support for certain file types, or this has a steep learning curve that I haven't yet mastered. PDFs saved with iBooks do not regularly open...
And I was trying to rotate my device to portrait mode, but the app and image didn't rotate with it.
More to follow later...
Very disappointed, and almost useless
I have several PDF files that range about 50 - 100 mb. I bought this app to remove pages and cut the size down so I could email the necessary parts of some docs through gmail. The problem is, once I start citing pages out of the docs, the new file size becomes larger. One doc in particular was about 40 mb, I cut about 10 pages out and the new doc was 250mb! This is unacceptable and completely failed to meet my needs.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 6.50
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ComcSoft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.