By GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World Invasion has begun! Play NOW to join the resistance!
The Ultimate Sci-Fi Trading Card Battler!
• COLLECT •
- Recruit the finest heroes and build the ultimate team!
• COMMAND •
- Customize your squad to maximize your power!
• BATTLE •
- Compete against players around the world and climb the daily rankings!
• CONQUER •
- Cancel the apocalypse by defeating the alien invasion!
• SOCIALIZE •
- Create vast alliances and charge forth together!
Join the community at https://facebook.com/SteelCommanders
NEWS & EVENTS
What's New in Version 110.53.48
- Minor bugs fixes
Problems: Network Errors & PvP
UPDATE: I just wanted to point out that this game is great in terms of the cards' artwork and the overall gameplay. However, just like any other TCG/CCG, there tends to be a few problems...
- Beautiful & visually stunning artwork of each card whether it's a 1-star card or a 7-star card.
- Daily global Alien boss
- Sporadic alien mini bosses encountered through quests or found through allies
- Ability to obtain Alien-type cards aside from Troy, Agartha and Pacifica.
- No "back" button in certain pages. I'm not referring to the "previous list" button.
- Constant lag, black screens, and network errors despite having wifi and/or 4g connection. Solely server side issue.
- PvP is broken. I just started this game about a week ago and whenever I want to fight another player, 90% of the time the game matches me with players that have over 100+ defense points. So basically, I'm fighting players with 5 star or higher cards with well over 50k total defense. I have a difficult time finding players on my level whenever I refresh the PvP list.
- Can't purchase gold only minerals.
- Card slots gets progressively expensive as you unlock more slots.
- Trading isn't implemented yet. They also took down Auction, if there was one in the beginning.
If these problems I mentioned above don't seem to annoy you, then this game is definitely worth trying out. Especially if you are a fan of Sci-fi fantasy + Mech. The artwork was what caught my attention and since then I've made this my favorite tcg. I just hope they fix the network problems soon.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 110.53.48
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
- © GAMEVIL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 Minerals$1.99
- 525 Minerals$4.99
- 2300 Minerals$19.99
- 1100 Minerals$9.99
- 6000 Minerals$49.99
- 12500 Minerals$99.99