Quantum Legacy HD Turbo
By Miles Godspeed
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience ON-RAILS action with JAW-DROPPING GRAPHICS in the next generation of arcade-style 3D SHMUPs for the first time with full retina support on all modern iOS devices with a completely redefined "Turbo" style of game play never before seen in the Quantum Legacy Universe! Team up with Colonel Seth Blair as you pilot one of 4 unique spaceships during your 3+ hour ON-RAILS journey through 20 action-packed Turbo missions filled with breathtaking cinematic game play and highly stylized storytelling, EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS! Featuring:
• Brand New Turbo DLC: provides you with a new playable ship "Forsydon", new level variations, improved graphics/effects, new AI, plus a never before experienced speed and finger-twitch ON-RAILS intensity worthy of a next-gen 3D Space SHMUP!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your ship manually while providing an opportunity for a skillful avoidance of enemy projectiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the Auto Pilot while controlling your shields and weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• Bright and awe-inspiring JAW-DROPPING Turbo graphics with highly polished game play will take your breath away! For the first time ever, Quantum Legacy HD Turbo provides you with full native retina support on the iPhone 5, and iPad with Retina display.
• 20 story-oriented Turbo campaign missions offer over 3 hours of action-packed SHMUP-style game play.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 4 unique starships (including the new Turbo "Forsydon") while unlocking over 16 different types of shield and weapon upgrades.
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable ships! In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Face more than 25 different types of enemies, including unique Gigantic Bosses in every mission.
• Game Center support: with 6 Turbo-DLC Leaderboards and 21 elusive Turbo Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
• Highly Stylized and Action-Oriented Storytelling is told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game's array of quirky characters.
• Turbo AI with Dynamic Difficulty and Randomized Enemy Waves: provide for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage an existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect all enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active until you level-up your starship and unlock Translucent Shielding at Level 5.
Successfully completing each mission will unlock new game content while allowing you to level-up in an RPG-like fashion. Completing missions 5, 10 and 15 will allow you to FREELY acquire one of 4 unique playable starships.
>> IN THE PRESS: What others are saying about Quantum Legacy:
"this is the evolution of the space shooter game." -iPadGameReviews.org
"... you’d be hard-pressed to find any space shooter that matches Quantum Legacy’s level of quality." -PocketNext.com
"One of the best 2 button games on the iOS." -TouchArcade Forums.
YouTube game play trailer: http://youtu.be/Zyal9qVLipo
What's New in Version 2.2.0
-Fixed detection of legacy iOS hardware
-Fixed iPad detection issues on iOS7
-Improved support for iOS7
-Improved AI algorithms on all BOSS and MINI-BOSS enemies
-Altered game's speed on levels 10+
-Updated GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
-Altered difficulty progression on later levels
-New minor UI tweaks and interface changes added
I'll be honest in saying that I got this for free, probably because of Black Friday. I think the game is fun for a very short time, but gets boring quickly; I would not pay ten dollars for this and be happy. The graphics are good, really good. There is no "how to play" button, so you kind of have to figure out how to do it yourself. Either way, a good app, but not great. Stlong graphics, but weak gameplay. Overall, okay.
اللعبة مسلية ومثيرة لكن سعرها عالي ، وفوق هذا كله يوجد مشتريات داخل اللعبة !
I hope the removal of purchases within the application because the application rate is high, and I hope the Arabic language support!
Game developers: "I know! Lets make a 3D space shooter with great graphics and terrible gameplay! It'll be so miserably boring, that I'm sure we'll be able to charge $20 for a mobile game!"
I paid nothing for this app and I still feel robbed. #writingthiswasmorefunthanyourgame
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 200 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miles Godspeed
- © 2013 Miles Godspeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- DaVinci Ship$1.99
- Triple Ship Unlock$5.99
- Q-Chopper Ship$1.99
- Crysentos Ship$1.99
- Dual Ship Unlock$3.99