Writing Order Kanji 2nd for iPad
By MASAHIRO MIZUTANI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To learn Japanese you need to learn how to write Kanji characters. The best way to learn them is to practice writing them over and over but this can be boring. Instead, have fun and use this game to practice the correct way of writing Kanji - and beat the Robo!
This app has 160 Kanji characters in the second grade.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Graphic Design modified
- Listen button added
- Question random/order function added in Setting
- BGM on/off function added in Setting
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: MASAHIRO MIZUTANI
- © 2014 Robotani Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.