Tempo Smart Calendar - Free Business Calendar App for iPhone
By Tempo AI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tempo Smart Calendar saves you time and hassles. It finds and neatly organizes everything you need for each meeting, and gives you insights about the people and companies you’re meeting with.
Accolades from TechCrunch, Inc., Entrepreneur, Wired, The Guardian, The Next Web, Scobleizer, Mashable, and more.
Do more in one tap and say goodbye to app surfing.
• People Insights – Get the lowdown before you meet and see mutual contacts, Facebook posts, LinkedIn details, Tweets, news, Crunchbase, AngelList and more.
• Company Insights – Automatically prepared so you can see your personal network at the company and the latest news about the company.
• Hassle-free Conference Calls – Get right into the call without dialing a passcode.
• Quickly Reach Attendees – All the ways to connect neatly organized in every event and automatically kept up to date.
• Location, Directions and Drive Time – No need to look up an address, it’s already in the event.
• “Running Late” Messages – Quickly send a pre-populated text or email, and never leave them waiting.
• Related Emails and Documents – All of the emails and documents that pertain to a meeting are at your fingertips.
•Keep On Top of Flights – Get your flight status, terminal, and gate in one tap.
•Send Birthday Wishes or Gifts – Post wishes to Facebook walls in one tap, or send a gift card.
Full-featured replacement calendar with 5 calendar views, accept / decline events, alerts, recurring meetings, time zone support, search and more.
Tempo intelligently connects your calendar to your accounts and apps, including:
Contacts: Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook Contacts, iPhone Contacts
Emails: Exchange, Gmail, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo, IMAP and POP
Documents: Email attachments such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, images
Apps: AngelList, Crunchbase, Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Meetup, Twitter, Yelp
What's New in Version 1.2.1
* More people info. Added Google+, Klout, Flickr and About.me to Insights.
* Set the time of your Morning Alert.
* Increased search for future events to 6 months.
* Use Facebook or LinkedIn to create a Tempo account.
Amazing iCal Alternative
I can't go on enough about how amazing Tempo is and how great of a calendar solution it is for me. I'm constantly on the run and I rely heavily on my iPhone. With the provided calendar app, I couldn't easily find locations or email meeting attendees. I LOVE that when I put more and more data in the event Tempo spits more and more information out. Is that a flight number? Here's the status of that plane. Is that a name? Here is their contact info, LinkedIn info, and all of your email correspondence with them. I'm starting to ramble and allow this to become a stream of consciousness, but ditch whatever calendar app you are using and get Tempo. So many great things are coming down the line for you.
Needs an ipad version
I use this daily to keep organized and sync together my personal gmail calendars for the family and my work exchange calendar. Love the directions, running late notice, flight info. Don't love how it looks and works on my ipad. Coworkers think it's great too but agree on tablet limitations. Overall best calendar I've found.
Small update, but still great
Don’t really use most of the stuff in this new update, but it’s cool to look at, and everything from the previous version still works. Customizing the morning alert time is pretty nice, it can now semi-replace my alarm clock.